bring back HAWX2 steam

I really love a developer making flight simulator game. Im really happy when you release hawx 2, im very excited to buy this game.. And today i wanted to buy hawx 2 from steam and somehow the game got removed.. im just sad knowing that this game got abandoned, hawx series is a pure real action game.. i just hope that one day this game will back.. Being honest here this game is better than ace combat series. hope you guys undestand my feelings and thoughts. have a good day
     1 people found this helpful

WZNGT's Avatar Junior Member
    This game is totally broken that won't even allow me to start single-player... I just finished a MiG-29 skin and wanted to have a go for some screenshots.
    BUT AFTER 20 TIMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OF TRYING THIS ****TY GAME WILL ONLY SEND ME BACK TO MAIN MENU OR TELL ME IT FAILED TO RESTORE THE FREAKING INTERNET CONNECTION!!!!!!!
    WHY THE GAME OWNER WHO PAID FOR THE GAME CAN NOT EVEN PLAY THE OFFLINE STORY MODE NORMALLY?! EVEN THE CRACK USER CAN DO THAT!!!! WHY UBI ALWAYS ABANDON THEIR PROGRAMS WITHOUT LEAVE THEM USABLE?!

I agree H.A.W.X is a PC Version of AceCombat but it has a nice realistic vibe to it that Ace Combat does not. Would be cool to get H.A.W.X 3 as there is a lot of people who are still active on the steam forums and on steam. I love H.A.W.X 1 personally and I still play both games. let's hope that we will get some good news soon.

Can you give more information as what you are trying to do? I own both games on Ubisoft and I have no problem to play.