Papyrus Puzzle Rewards A Joke

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but the rewards system is terrible. I got maybe 2 legendary items I already had out of 10 tries from the Papyrus Puzzles. I feel like the puzzles should give you an instant legendary item, and not a repeat of an item you already have. I keep getting the same stupid items over and over, even from Heka Chests. When I finish the game, that's it. I will not be grinding for hours just to get all the items in the game. I refuse to participate in this whole loot box system crap. I don't even know why this game even needed it in the first place, the game is huge.
     1 people found this helpful

I totally agree,the newest new game+ I recently played I kept track,out of the 25 papyrus puzzles 3 were legendary,and in the hidden ones none were legendary,I saved everything I earned throughout the game and when it was over I had 92,000 drachma,when I drew from the heka chest,I got a ridiculous 9 rare weapons right off the bat,oh but I did get 3 legendarys after that every one was the copper mace,5 more rare and the russicada,5 rares and then the falcataa couple more rares the falcata yet again and the rest were rare.there are plenty of weapons in the game so you shouldn't be getting 3 of the same weapons in a row.then i started doing 30,000 drachma increments,and all iv'e been able to draw are the most basic legendarys in the game but 90 per cent were rare weapons.I can't remember the last weapon I got that was from the store,oh excuse me yes I can it was the nightmare outfit,I drew it but it never showed up in the inventory,then I found that at least once every time i'd go to the heka chest,it would cycle and take the drachmas but no weapon would appear at all,I reported it to in the support forum but no response at all from Ubisoft.My recommendation is don't even bother with the chest anymore,it's obvious since the newest patches were implemented they decreased the chances of getting a legendary significantly. Since it's part of the game Ubisoft states that the draws are random, each weapon is a percentage draw,the newer weapons being the hardest to get, the draws are far from what Ubisoft would term "random"I personally call it cheating
     1 people found this helpful

Maybe Ubisoft want us to buy legendary items from their store with real money that makes me not wanting to buy their games for such nonsense