Alustar.'s Avatar Senior Member

About refine-able gear.

For those that aren't sure what to look for still, I find my first piece of refined gear. The diamond appears on the gear level icon. It's easy to miss of you aren't paying attention, so be sure to check all your pieces carefully, I'm sure I might have missed a few pieces till I noticed this.

Aldo

Originally Posted by alustar24 Go to original post
    For those that aren't sure what to look for still, I find my first piece of refined gear. The diamond appears on the gear level icon. It's easy to miss of you aren't paying attention, so be sure to check all your pieces carefully, I'm sure I might have missed a few pieces till I noticed this.
    Also, for the heavy cost this heat requires to refine, the benefit should be way more than it is. Just saying

Originally Posted by SEISMIS21 Go to original post
    Also, for the heavy cost this heat requires to refine, the benefit should be way more than it is. Just saying
    I haven't checked on that yet, the pieces I've found don't line up with the stats I'm working on.

bob333e's Avatar Senior Member
    I have a refined blade; the bonuses are 0.2% up from level 30. For 800 Steel and 1,000 Salvage. I'm keeping this blade, but it's the only thing I'll ever refine. Thought of trying the refine thing once, yeah, not doing it again at all. You don't even get any sort of secret visual upgrade or something. Not even an aura of some sort. Just a tiny, microscropic yellow glow on the gear stat screen suggesting this item is "refined".

It's absolutely not worth anything.

Tyrjo's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm not refining anything. It's too costly to spend hard earned steel on.

Originally Posted by Tyrjo Go to original post
    I'm not refining anything. It's too costly to spend hard earned steel on.
    Yeah don't. I didn't mind throwing today's daily orders and 1,000 Salvage on a test, since I'm done buying things for Warden for now (fcuking finally after nearly 4 months of daily farming for Warden alone). But it's definitely a waste and I won't be doing it again.

If no one has invested into it fully yet, I'll give it a shot. I'd like to see the benefits of a full set just for arguments sake.
    Though I do agree, they did suggest that refined great would have a clear bonus so that would be incentive for the cost.

If no one has invested into it fully yet, I'll give it a shot. I'd like to see the benefits of a full set just for arguments sake.
    Though I do agree, they did suggest that refined great would have a clear bonus so that would be incentive for the cost.
    I caught some vids on youtube, people refining everything they have equipped. They might help you in deciding, if you want to avoid a regret scenario.

Here... https://youtu.be/eOYErnEbMeo

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by SEISMIS21 Go to original post
    I'll let the team know that the benefit could be greater in proportion to the cost. Feel free to suggest any tweaks that would make the investment more appealing.