LeadSpitter_'s Avatar Banned
    Plenty Of them Here. Hope this saves some people a couple bucks

http://search.ebay.com/Pacific-Fight...fkrZ1QQfromZR8

Plenty Of them Here. Hope this saves some people a couple bucks

http://search.ebay.com/Pacific-Fight...fkrZ1QQfromZR8

I wonder if they are guaranteed not to explose in your disk drive?

Seems to do that off the shelf anyways

Lets see now,PF been out how long? and its already discounted lower than most of the M$ stuff.
    Whats wrong wit this picture!!

Maybe the know something that we don't. (Or simply refuse to accept).

Get mad at me if you want to but if I had know how wishy washy PF was going to be, I would not have paid $40 for it. Heck, out of some 20 servers on Hyperlobby, its hard to find a dedicated PTO server.

I remember some guys saying they will buy two or more copies. LOL. Where are they now?

LEBillfish's Avatar Senior Member
    Ebay = I already burned a copy so am now selling it to make a profit possibly even selling many copies.

Why would anyone support their thievery?

Where are we? Disappointed and waiting, as I am. I bought 3 copies at Best Buy in California the first day out. When I realized that PF was incomplete and could not really stand-alone, I returned the 2 copies I meant to give as presents. I would have had to set them up, monitor for patches, and kept tweaking for a couple of normal users--not to mention the lack of content. That's a lot of work and time for something that's not quite ready yet.

I hope to see the final working patch, and the hoped for add-on patch--really the 3rd CD--to make it really stand-alone. The complexity and difficulty of all the patches, tweaks, configs, and add-ons is getting to be a bit overwhelming for me. I'm a fairly experienced PC gamer, and I can't imagine how an average user can cope with it.