Disgusted by this toxic community

You can bragg all you want Ubisoft, about how big the playerbase are and how many millions you got playing.

This game has the most toxic and down right gritty and ugly community in any online game.
    I got more than 300 games on my ps4 and none of the ones with multiplayer has this bad of a community.
    Take cod ww2 for example..not once have i've seen anyone randomly tk anyone or retaliate a tk.

I've been on R6 since day 1 (with all the crashes, bugs and matchmaking problems) and its been like this since day 1.
    Its stuffed with 12 year old kids acting bad ***...i thought this was a M rated game?
    I believe i reported around 100+ morons for toxic behaviour..they are still playing, guess they buy a lot of skins and other crap huh? Cant remove a player that spends money..no matter how much he ruins the game.

I bought the gold edition on day 1...did not support season pass year 2 and will not support season pass year 3..two reasons.
    First..the toxic community.
    Second..the greed from you as a developer.
    A 3 year old game that you want to charge full price for?! Releasing different editions with crap 600 renow... G R E E D
    You earned millions on this game..your gonna milk it for a 10 year plan?....good for you.

I play this game with 4 friends all the time..problem is the TKing on the other team. How fun is it to play against one opponent?
    Will stick with the Chimera outbreak and then leave this toxic kids game.
     2 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by bent_toe Go to original post
    This game has the most toxic and down right gritty and ugly community in any online game.
    Siege isn't like any other online game though. I understand the frustration, especially for new players that get tk'd more than vets, but honestly there isn't anything out there to compare it to. Of course you're going to get more frustrations with Siege's non-respawn dynamic.

I don't think the players are as bad as they were just a few months ago. Honestly it's like they mellow out from time to time, like a wave, almost as if when they win they're fine and when they lose they get cranky and frustrations start to seep through even the thickest of skins.
     1 people found this helpful

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    Another "toxic player thread"

my beer taste good....

Want one bent==toe or whatever your name is

SpecterPhoenix's Avatar Senior Member
    You can bragg all you want Ubisoft, about how big the playerbase are and how many millions you got playing.

I got more than 300 games on my ps4 and none of the ones with multiplayer has this bad of a community.
    Take cod ww2 for example..not once have i've seen anyone randomly tk anyone or retaliate a tk.

I've been on R6 since day 1 (with all the crashes, bugs and matchmaking problems) and its been like this since day 1.
    Its stuffed with 12 year old kids acting bad ***...i thought this was a M rated game?
    I believe i reported around 100+ morons for toxic behaviour..they are still playing, guess they buy a lot of skins and other crap huh? Cant remove a player that spends money..no matter how much he ruins the game.

I bought the gold edition on day 1...did not support season pass year 2 and will not support season pass year 3..two reasons.
    First..the toxic community.
    Second..the greed from you as a developer.
    A 3 year old game that you want to charge full price for?! Releasing different editions with crap 600 renow... G R E E D
    You earned millions on this game..your gonna milk it for a 10 year plan?....good for you.

I play this game with 4 friends all the time..problem is the TKing on the other team. How fun is it to play against one opponent?
    Will stick with the Chimera outbreak and then leave this toxic kids game.
    You're absolutely right! I remember all the news articles about players being swatted..errr...no that was the counter strike community. Well, I remember the videos of players destroying things in game...err...no that was griefers in Minecraft. There was the man that was shot by police just recently due to a wager made in...err...that was Call of Duty.

So let me get this straight, whole point of your thread is to cry about how Ubisoft hasn't done anything in the time limit you've worked up in your head so you are now attacking the community and company while also crying about easy wins?

Ubisoft is greedy?! You mean a company has put out a product and are trying to get as much as they can for their efforts? Unheard of! They must be the only company in the world that does this! Report them to the Better Business Bureau IMMEDIATELY!!!!

I also always love when someone brings up kids playing and saying "this is an M rated game!" like that means anything. "M" and "Pegi 18" are just warning systems to let parents buying the game know that there may be some content in the game that they might find inappropriate for their children, it is not a set in stone thing telling parents kids can't play it. This fact is why every company has a clause in their EULA and agreements for minors that says they can play if it is okay with the parents which is assumed if they have accounts in the game or on the site.

TKing is toxic, but this has to be the first time I've seen someone complain because the TKing was giving them easy wins and padding their W/L.

Originally Posted by SpecterPhoenix Go to original post
    wall of crap arguments
    Did i strike a nerve?
    You seem more upset than me...are you one of those toxic players maybe?

And yeah..i like to win when its a fair fight, but i guess people like you jump of joy when the other team get kicked for TK and its one guy left...i bet you even run outside when your a defender.

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Level of toxic players is too high

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Did i strike a nerve?
    You seem more upset than me...are you one of those toxic players maybe?

And yeah..i like to win when its a fair fight, but i guess people like you jump of joy when the other team get kicked for TK and its one guy left...i bet you even run outside when your a defender.
    I'm not looking for any attention or anything bent_toe, but I was kinda the guy who pulled your thread from page 2 after 11 hours of nothing. Why do you care what he thinks?..what about me? I was trying to cool your jets after you spilled your deepest darkest secrets about how Ubi is so greedy and how crappy the game's been since DAY 1. Yea..this whole time and now you finally popped, took me less time, but I pushed through it. I was suggesting you do the same, not continue getting lit about it or to start taking shots at YOUR posters.

I'm all good man, but you should step back a moment and introspect how you honestly feel next time you hit the keyboard. If you feel that Ubi is what's reflected and described in your op then you are making yourself look bad by having anything to do with Ubi or its forums or us. So..are you sure, or are you just push through what most every other player has gone through and got over it? Or are you sticking around still thinking what your thinking and looking like you may have an agenda?
     3 people found this helpful

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    I'm not looking for any attention or anything bent_toe, but I was kinda the guy who pulled your thread from page 2 after 11 hours of nothing. Why do you care what he thinks?..what about me? I was trying to cool your jets after you spilled your deepest darkest secrets about how Ubi is so greedy and how crappy the game's been since DAY 1. Yea..this whole time and now you finally popped, took me less time, but I pushed through it. I was suggesting you do the same, not continue getting lit about it or to start taking shots at YOUR posters.

I'm all good man, but you should step back a moment and introspect how you honestly feel next time you hit the keyboard. If you feel that Ubi is what's reflected and described in your op then you are making yourself look bad by having anything to do with Ubi or its forums or us. So..are you sure, or are you just push through what most every other player has gone through and got over it? Or are you sticking around still thinking what your thinking and looking like you may have an agenda?

Season 1?!?!?! LIke you iterated/implied......

Its not Siege players that are Toxic, its the HUMAN RACE that's toxic!!

Any game, any forum, any news report ...literally any topic...there will ALWAYS be toxicity.

Only difference is you rarely see it quite so much in real life as they risk a smack in the face, whereas sat behind a monitor they feel nice & safe to spout their feelings.
     4 people found this helpful

Perihellion's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by CUS. Go to original post
    Its not Siege players that are Toxic, its the HUMAN RACE that's toxic!!

Any game, any forum, any news report ...literally any topic...there will ALWAYS be toxicity.

Only difference is you rarely see it quite so much in real life as they risk a smack in the face, whereas sat behind a monitor they feel nice & safe to spout their feelings.
    Agree.