Campaign heroes are hackers

So either the game has a bad bug, or the campaign heroes are hackers. I parried an attack from that d ick LB, and immediately went to GB and I was countered. WTF?

Oh yeah, the new Kensei can suck my sweaty *** crack. ****er's attacks are so fast you can't side block.

Breaking News
    GB after parry no longer guaranteed.

More, tonight at 10.
     6 people found this helpful

All I can say, is read the patch notes. Parrying a light gives you a heavy, parrying a heavy gives you a light, no more free gb's off parry.
     2 people found this helpful

EvoX.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Your posts and threads always lift up my mood.
     4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by BTTrinity Go to original post
    All I can say, is read the patch notes. Parrying a light gives you a heavy, parrying a heavy gives you a light, no more free gb's off parry.
    So I must've missed the patch note that said these ****ers can activate revenge mode while they're being hit by a shield bash. Yes, while they're being hit, not before they're hit, so my attack is deflected.

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RoosterIlluzion Go to original post
    So I must've missed the patch note that said these ****ers can activate revenge mode while they're being hit by a shield bash. Yes, while they're being hit, not before they're hit, so my attack is deflected.
    Ya, you can do that too. I've activated super saiyan mode on players a milisecond before their bash hits me and have stopped their bash dead. Same has happened to me.

Originally Posted by Vakris_One Go to original post
    Ya, you can do that too. I've activated super saiyan mode on players a milisecond before their bash hits me and have stopped their bash dead. Same has happened to me.
    Yeah, just before its hits, I'm aware of. But the Viking boss activated it AS he was being hit. Literally reeling back from my hit and he activated revenge, knocking me back.

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, just before its hits, I'm aware of. But the Viking boss activated it AS he was being hit. Literally reeling back from my hit and he activated revenge, knocking me back.
    The Viking Warlord dude, Gudmundr, gets passive hyper armour after you beat him twice. Could be that his hyper armour absorbed your bash and then he went full Goku on you.

Thats because shield bash is a soft-cc move, you can activate revenge in those.

Examples of hard-cc moves you CANT activate revenge in (Even vs players) Lawbringers pancake flip, Shaman Bite, Centurion's Cutscene of This-Doesnt-Belong-In-The-Game

Originally Posted by BTTrinity Go to original post
    Thats because shield bash is a soft-cc move, you can activate revenge in those.

Examples of hard-cc moves you CANT activate revenge in (Even vs players) Lawbringers pancake flip, Shaman Bite, Centurion's Cutscene of This-Doesnt-Belong-In-The-Game
    If that's true, it utter b.s. I've never encountered this before on any player or normal AI hero. Maybe lag?