<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VTAssault:
    Thanks for seeing the stupendous awesomeness i carry with me daily. Sometimes it can be a burden. &lt;---- See I can say that AND keep a straight face.

Anyway, i was just wondering if i contact him here or at SCHQ. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL!!!!!

And so here I am, looking pretty foolish for not posting in here until now.

It may take me a little while to learn my way around the admin mod role on the site, including adding new mods...

My greatest task, atm, is to get it cleaned up from the garbage that has been building since around July.

I am also having to deal with the death of a very close friend who was killed in a violent car accident today, and will be spending a little time calling their family and friends - not a task I relish.

In the coming week I will try to check out past posts by those who wish to be mods, I really don't want childish, unruly or vindictive posters as mods so this may take some time. Please be patient as we try to move SplinterCellHQ.com forward so that it will be ready for the upcoming release of ConViction!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warrior0fLight:
    In the coming week I will try to check out past posts by those who wish to be mods, I really don't want childish, unruly or vindictive posters as mods so this may take some time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You're no fun!

Uh oh, I lose.

Aj6627's Avatar Senior Member
    Thank the good Lord!

Hey, if y'all need some help with graphics on your site or anything, I could do that. Like the banner, for example. I do a lot of that sort of thing, so let me know if you need any help with that, I'm game.

VTAssault's Avatar Senior Member
    I sent you a PM on SCHQ with some info about meself.

As for an unruly poster... me...maybe just a little bit, and only after ive been killing zombies all day. Everyone knows zombie killing makes me all unruly and whatnot. Getting into shenanigans and tomfoolery.

Also, Im sorry to hear of the loss of your friend WoL.

Jackie Fiest's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JohnsHomegirl:
    Uh oh, I lose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yes, Melonie we know how rude you ALWAYS are to people. lol

I'm getting all of your posts and PM's, so no worries as yet . There are lots of things to iron out before we see big changes..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TFS_Jackie:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JohnsHomegirl:
    Uh oh, I lose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yes, Melonie we know how rude you ALWAYS are to people. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>