oopsie daisy.

I just didn't want people to think I said a swear word.

@VTA, you're just plain awesome, you don't need a good word. All you have to do is send a PM that says, "yo" and he will be all, "ZOMG!!!! Mod my forum!!! Heck, I'll give it to you!"

You got it, bro.

Aj6627's Avatar Senior Member
    Btw, Jackie, have you lied to Matix about me?

Jackie Fiest's Avatar Senior Member
    Warrior0fLight is a member here at the Ubi forums. You can send him a PM there. I don't want to post his email info without his permission.

And, AJ, before you start spamming up the thread about the fact that I removed your news posting powers, I didn't. If you have lost powers at the HQ, Matix removed them, not me.

Probably based on lies that were told to him like lies told to others about me.

I think I should be a mod.

Can I mod? :P

Sure! I'll get you set up over there!

VTAssault's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JohnsHomegirl:
    @VTA, you're just plain awesome, you don't need a good word. All you have to do is send a PM that says, "yo" and he will be all, "ZOMG!!!! Mod my forum!!! Heck, I'll give it to you!"

You got it, bro. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for seeing the stupendous awesomeness i carry with me daily. Sometimes it can be a burden. &lt;---- See I can say that AND keep a straight face.

Anyway, i was just wondering if i contact him here or at SCHQ.

Contact him at SCHQ. That's where we're setting this up.

Jackie Fiest's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VTAssault:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JohnsHomegirl:

You got it, bro. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for seeing the stupendous awesomeness i carry with me daily. Sometimes it can be a burden. &lt;---- See I can say that AND keep a straight face.

Anyway, i was just wondering if i contact him here or at SCHQ. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have advised him to stick his head in here, so watch for that.