<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Well due to time constraint issues he has turned the HQ over to me, and I'm very unsure how to run SCHQ and TFS at the same time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Wow, he's got time-constraints and now you have it too. Great pick.

SC is dead anyway. Shouldn't take much time to admin a dead site.

Jackie Fiest's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JohnsHomegirl:
    I can mod or new write, whatever you need most.

Though I do have a busy schedule, and I won't be able to write a whole bunch of stuff everyday, but I still have some time. If I'm needed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Melonie my dear you are a video editing genius..I'm thinking I could use that somehow. I would be stupid to let that get away. Also, since you play on the PS3, having you on the forum to represent the PS2/3 players would be good to me thinks.

You realize that The Movies isn't THAT hard? I like the compositions of forum members, it's a great idea, but to call it 'genius'... bit too much IMO. Still, melonie, it was nice

Aj6627's Avatar Senior Member
    I got the news posting covered.

Or I did before a dictatorship was taken over.

VTAssault's Avatar Senior Member
    Im really bad at deadlines and stuff, but im really good at modding. Im also fair to a fault.... Im also apparently not very modest. Shucks im just plain awsome, and very very very fair. Never get a complaint for not hearing both sides of the arguement.

Hey Jackie Ann Fiest, why did you take away my news priviledges?

I care about that site more than anyone else on it or on here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TFS_Jackie:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JohnsHomegirl:
    I can mod or new write, whatever you need most.

Though I do have a busy schedule, and I won't be able to write a whole bunch of stuff everyday, but I still have some time. If I'm needed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Melonie my dear you are a video editing genius..I'm thinking I could use that somehow. I would be stupid to let that get away. Also, since you play on the PS3, having you on the forum to represent the PS2/3 players would be good to me thinks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds great to me hun, let me know what you need and when you need it, I'll do the best I can.

@scworld. I do a lot of editing outside of the movies, just haven't posted anything here in a while. By the way, I had to edit the **** out of the movies as well with Sony Vegas.

I guess you'll have to wait and see what I can do.

Jackie Fiest's Avatar Senior Member
    tsk tsk Melonie. cr@p is bypassing the word filter.

Anyway, talk to Warrior0fLight about the mod posisiton, same to you VTAssault. That is his call, but I would love to have you aboard. Having Melonie and CG around would add a nice sense of gurl powa!

VTAssault's Avatar Senior Member
    So where would the best place to get a hold of WoL, and how much of a good word can you put in for me?