UbiBorghal's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by atubaboun Go to original post
    Also, the asian girl we saw in the red dress was refered as Li Daiyu previously (and still is in the vote part of the blog pages, on the right) but is now called Liu.
    There might be a mispell somewhere.
    You were right, Atubaboun! We corrected the spelling in the article. You get two virtual Starkos for your observation!
     1 people found this helpful

RVSage's Avatar Senior Member
    They could come there to get some rare upgrades, the underworld could be the place for priceless artefacts/treasure in each world. Species could come and use these things to their advantage to gain power/fortune.

atubaboun's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UbiBorghal Go to original post
    You were right, Atubaboun! We corrected the spelling in the article. You get two virtual Starkos for your observation!
    Glad i could help.

KIERROK's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UbiBorghal Go to original post
    Well, there goes my twin theory T-T

=)

Hey, I know you guys are making a great world, but please also focus on core story and and non-repetitive side quests. That's always my gripe about Ubi games, great worlds, characters, and technology but always the grindy nature of the games that could be done better. Looking forward to the developments on this game!

"Space City"

Imagine a futuristic city with a melting pot of cultures in the slums, and put "space" in front of it, as they do with all things

I think there is a lot of to expect from a huge city to explore, especially in the depths where all manner of folks gather. I imagine there to be:
    • Gambling
    • Bars/Pubs/Street Food
    • Shops/Traders/Underground Auction Houses
    • Market Streets
    • Crowded Walkways/Many Many Back Alleys
    • and More...

Now imagine a scene: You're riding your [I]space[I] Tuk-Tuk down a crowded street, and you see a hybrid bounty hunter chasing down a fugitive hybrid on-the-run. This is just a random occurrence, or maybe a side-quest. You can choose if you want to ignore it, help chase down the fugitive, or help the fugitive by taking out the hunter. Then replace that with any random hustle and bustle, and you've got a few cool ideas to really bring the depths of Ganesha to life.

Underground mechanism

In the depths of ganesh city there could be a sistem of tunnels with puzzles and filled with dangerous mutants.
    The tunnels would be so maze-like, that you need to complete a mission that will give you a map and some sort of artefact, to reach the core chamber.
    Here there would be an alien built mechanism that once activated, would protect the city from a alien sky attack.

Relationships

I feel that every game such as this should include relationships, from making friends with your crew members by drinking and gambling to celebrate a successful pirating job and to enjoy or blow some of the booty. Id also like for there to be relationships such as going out on dates, such as you meet someone at the bar and you offer to buy them a drink and see where it goes from there, like it could go well and you could further increase the relationship by going on dates and the relationship would go to dating and going steady to committed, or it could go wrong and the person already has someone and they could throw the drink in your face or their someone comes up wanting to fight cause you were hitting on their women/man and get into a street fight or better it could turn into a bar fight or even better if you were with a few of your crew mates they could pull their guns on them for disrespecting their captain and you can choose what happens. Also I hope they include both sexes in crew members, so it would be possible to romance one of your choosing and make them your first mate so to say.

there should be different types of multicultural restaurants captains can eat at or maybe even own

ps: and bars