Zoro's Avatar Community Representative

R6 Community Discusses - Your Year 3 Goals

Hello and welcome back to the "R6 Community Discusses" series!

The goal of this series is to open conversation on specific topics so players can share their feedback, suggestions, and share tips&strategies with their fellow players. We encourage newer players to ask questions and for our more experienced users to offer whatever advice they can on the subject. Any posts that detract from the discussion, target other users specifically, or are offensive in general will be removed.

This week we want to hear about Your Year 3 Goals!

1.) Do you have a certain rank you're aiming for this Year? (We all want to be Diamond, right?)

2.) Do you have a specific Operator you've had your eye on that you want to become a god with?

3.) Are you hoping to work on a specific stat? K/D, Gadget Kills, Total Headshots?

4.) Is there a map you've been trying to master?

5.) What other things are you aiming for this year? (Other than the enemy heads, of course.)

Looking forward to hearing what you guys are working for this year!

And as always, feel free to join any of our previous conversations here: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ses-All-Topics

1.) Do you have a certain rank you're aiming for this Year? (We all want to be Diamond, right?)

i want to keep my all season diamond stats intact so i aim for diamond.(i was plat in season 1 but season 1 doesn't count cause the MMR system was broken)

2.) Do you have a specific Operator you've had your eye on that you want to become a god with?

i always have my go-to operators ready but the operators i want to become god (good) with is the upcoming operators.

3.) Are you hoping to work on a specific stat? K/D, Gadget Kills, Total Headshots?

i'm satisfied with my 1.4 KD and 1.6 WL but i try to pump those numbers up , which is hard.like really really hard.so i think i have to just try not to lower them.

Tower, Oregon and Club.tower has a lot of rooms and i think it's not fully used.the bombs are in Media Center or underneath Media Center.so there's a lot of Roaming opportunities on the other side of map(i don't even know the name of those rooms).for club and oregon , i fully know those maps but i HATE them.they're , well i'm not good in them.

5.) What other things are you aiming for this year? (Other than the enemy's heads, of course.)

i aim for the Valk Cameras and for those little pixels of enemy,
     1 people found this helpful

1. I've lately just ignored ranked without a crew but if I do I try for plat as Diamond isn't worth the trouble with how much a loss De-ranks you and how Diamond is just sweaty try hards.

2. With exception to potential new OP, I currently have no goal to master any ops any more than I have as I like to change it up every so often.

3. Attempt more revives. Help the team stay alive. Hard to do with all the COD players rushing without a good plan.

4. Currently working to build my strats for Tower

5. good Flank routes for both Atk and Def

I'd like to work on my 1.13 kd and also not get team killed so much.

1. I'd like Ubisoft to change their mind on cash only for Outbreak packs. Lock it behind grindwall if you have to, but at least let me get few packs trough gameplay. Too bad you dont even allow Starter / Standard to Advanced upgrade.

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    I would like so i can play siege in peace without having to worry about a game breaking OP characthers for an entire season or two, and for them to realise that sometimes nerfing one aspect of a characthers also affects another such as echo getting nerfed because hibana a 3 speed is to strong with a machine pistol

Really don't care about none of the above except I would like all maps back on rank...make the game fun again when it's random maps to really test your skills to adapt

Year 3

First, DMRs and pistols need a lot more recoil. The game was much better when the pistols had recoil, it was more challenging and fun. All of the DMRs, especially Glaz and Dokkaebi, need much more recoil, this will help give a more realistic feel to the game. Lastly, more maps need to come back to ranked, and Theme Park should, without question, be replaced with Favela. This is my favorite game but I am tired of playing Theme Park, Club House, Oregon and Tower only on ranked. Ranked needs some more variety.

No, i solo and i lost my headset recently so i will probobly just aim for gold and finish there. Solo ranked is not much of a fun expirience

Im was going to buy one of the new ones allthough i cant decide whitch. Probobly finka, and it's always good to become good with a new operator
    No, thouse dont matter much to me. Im a mid-tier player and probobly wont be much better because of how much time i can play
    Tower
    5.) What other things are you aiming for this year? (Other than the enemy heads, of course.)
    I need more fun places to drop frost traps. You can never have enough frost traps and fun places to drop them

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member

I would like to find myself in the silver range without a team and at least a plat 3 with a team. That first one's going to be a toughie.

IQ has been on my radar for a while now. I don't know why but a good Valk is always raining terror on whatever team I'm on (including my old crew and even worse than Cav). I think she's going to be what the doctor ordered this year. It's hard to tell because I really wanted to get into Zophia. Geez, this is a tough one.

I don't care about k/d but I'd like to see my headshots increase. Lately I've been getting lazy and going for the body shots. Bad move on my part, time to switch back.

Not really. I like that Yacht is on its way back and Bartlet is out. I was honestly getting to enjoy yacht, maybe I'll get deeper into that one seeing as I kinda missed it.

If this was some sort of New Year Siege resolution I would probably say that I'm going to try to at least get another semi-daily team. And I should probably keep an eye out for my posting style. I don't like it when people misinterpret my meaning, so I may need to work on what I mean while trying to maintain my quirkiness rather than the other way around.