epic games rb6 activation key

I recently bought rainbow six siege on epic games and it does not show up on my ubisoft purchases and i did not get any sort of activation key for it.

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by urtrash999 Go to original post
    I recently bought rainbow six siege on epic games and it does not show up on my ubisoft purchases and i did not get any sort of activation key for it.
    Hey,

Have you downloaded and launched the game from the Epic launcher?

Activation key

I bought r6 from epic games store and i can t find the activation code

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by MohamedLafhaili Go to original post
    I bought r6 from epic games store and i can t find the activation code
    Hello!

The game should automatically activate & link to your Ubisoft account, without any need for an activation code.

Is it Uplay or Epic that is requesting a key, and have you been able to launch the game at all?

If the game doesn't seem to be activating, try launching both Uplay & Epic as administrator: https://support.ubi.com/faqs/000025662/

Thank you!

epic games ten aldığım rainbow six siege aktivasyon kodu istiyor nasıl düzelir

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey BT-XPLAYER,

Thanks you for reaching out!

Apologies for any inconvenience however is there any possibility you could translate your message to English, and we will do our best to assist you.

Alternatively, if you prefer to contact us in Turkish language instead, can you visit our support website and submit a support ticket, where a member of our team will get back to you accordingly!

please help me. Thanks.

I bought the rainbow game over epic games, but I am constantly having problems and one of my problems is asking for an activation code, but no activation code was given to me.I have a second problem, I see the epic games services unavailable text and I cannot start the game please help me.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey polat159,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to forums!

To correct this situation, I recommend the following troubleshooting steps:

Navigate to the Ubisoft Game Launcher cache folder, by default located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache
    Please note that the Uplay client must be fully shut down at this point and not running in the background.
    Open the cache folder and move the "ownership" folder to a safe location.
    Once you have backed up that folder, delete the "cache" folder.
    After deleting the cache folder, please verify the game files within Epic:
    - Open Epic
    - Navigate to the game in your Library and click the cog icon.
    - Click the Verify button once the drop down menu appears.
    - After verification, the launch option appears again.

If verification is not available within Epic, please install the game files in Uplay. If you need to verify the files after installation, you can do this via the following:-

- In Uplay, click on Games tab at the top of the window
    - On the next screen, hover over the game tile. This will make a little arrow appear at the bottom right of the tile
    - Click on this arrow to make a drop-down menu appear, then click on Verify files

When this has been completed, try launching the game again.

In terms of 'Epic Games Service is Unavailable' message, I would recommend to try launching your game via Uplay PC launcher instead, and see whether that helps.

Keep us updated and should you have any questions, let us know!

wherre the f is my activating code

Hi i recently bought rainbow six siege from steam and when i opened the game it asked me for a activating code..And i didnt get any activating code when i bought the game. And ive done everything and it still dosent work and i when i go to game properties it dosent show any CD code or anything....Should i just refund the game ? And yes ive updated my ubisoft launcher and it still dosent work. ;(((

cant

you need to add it to where you can get the key on chrome because i am on chromebook and it wont let me get the key when i have the game

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by KesO_kEsOO0 Go to original post
    Hi i recently bought rainbow six siege from steam and when i opened the game it asked me for a activating code..And i didnt get any activating code when i bought the game. And ive done everything and it still dosent work and i when i go to game properties it dosent show any CD code or anything....Should i just refund the game ? And yes ive updated my ubisoft launcher and it still dosent work. ;(((
    Originally Posted by Lokk60hz Go to original post
    you need to add it to where you can get the key on chrome because i am on chromebook and it wont let me get the key when i have the game
    Hey there folks.

A key shouldn't be required after purchasing and launching the game. Instead of being provided with a key the game should be applied to your Ubisoft account. If you're being prompted for a key or experiencing an authentication error it's usually because you're signed in on the wrong account. If you're not aware of any other accounts you own or if you suspect this isn't the issue in this case please reach out to our Support teams directly for further assistance. You can reach us either through the support website by opening a live chat session or alternatively through our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter and they will be able to create a support case for you. Thanks!

I just bought rainbow six siege gold edition on epic games and it is asking for an activation code and I don't have one. Please I need help

I need help for the activation code/key

Hello, i just recently bought r6 siege at steam, and i haven't played siege before. Now when i launch it, it take me to uplay, and i just logged in my uplay account, and uplay is asking me for the activation code, but i didn't receive nor saw it. If you could help me that would be very appreciated, thank you!

activation key on steam/uplay

Hey! i was tried to play siege on my alt account, everything was fine, until i logged back to my main account, then i launched siege, and the game was asking for an activation key, unless ive never had such a problem. please can someone help me? i dont wanna lose my account

gifted game

i gifted my friend this game on steam and when they try to log in it asks them for a game key. they installed it through steam and havent used a uplay account in the past

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there guys,

Sorry to hear you're still having issues!

To correct this situation, I would like to suggest that you follow the steps below.

Firstly, please make sure you're launching Steam / Epic and Uplay with admin privileges, by following these steps : https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/faqs/000025662

Then, please, navigate to the Ubisoft Game Launcher "cache" folder, by default located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache

After deleting the cache folder, please verify the game files within Steam:

- Open Steam
    - Right-click the affected game in your Steam library and select Properties from the drop-down
    - Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button
    - Steam will verify the game's files. This process may take several minutes
    - Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit

Within Epic;
    - Open Epic

If an issue is found, you will be given the option to Repair, click Repair. After repairing the issue, please verify the game again until no issues are found.

Let us know if you have any further issues!

hi, i recently downladed r6 on steam and whenever i try to open it it takes me to ubisoft connect asking me for a verification code please respond i need help.

Originally Posted by ryboy246 Go to original post
    I bought rainbow six siege a while back on steam but today I started it and uplay was asking for an activation key, when I originally activated it I assumed I wouldn't need the key again so I didn't store it anywhere and now uplay is asking for it again. So my question, is there a way to recover your activation code through an email or phone verification or something like that.

thanks
    I have the same problem except I bought it from epic store and I dont know what should I do.

not understand

I do not know why you do not understand our problem... Damn wants the code ... do not fool yourself ...

Originally Posted by Ubi-TheBerry Go to original post
    Hello there guys,

Sorry to hear you're still having issues!

To correct this situation, I would like to suggest that you follow the steps below.

Firstly, please make sure you're launching Steam / Epic and Uplay with admin privileges, by following these steps : https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/faqs/000025662

Then, please, navigate to the Ubisoft Game Launcher "cache" folder, by default located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache

After deleting the cache folder, please verify the game files within Steam:

- Open Steam
    - Right-click the affected game in your Steam library and select Properties from the drop-down
    - Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button
    - Steam will verify the game's files. This process may take several minutes
    - Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit

Within Epic;
    - Open Epic

If an issue is found, you will be given the option to Repair, click Repair. After repairing the issue, please verify the game again until no issues are found.

Let us know if you have any further issues!
    I am using Steam and have done all of the above. I am still getting the same window asking for the activation code.

I cant play R6S cus an activation key problem

A friend gifted me R6S FROM STEAM, so i downloaded it and when I try to play theres this message that says that i need to put an activation code key or smthng like that

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by ChitaRss Go to original post
    A friend gifted me R6S FROM STEAM, so i downloaded it and when I try to play theres this message that says that i need to put an activation code key or smthng like that
    Hello! I have moved you from our The Crew section to Rainbow Six Siege.

No keys are required to play a Steam-purchased Ubisoft title. If you are being prompted for one, please try the following -

Navigate to the Ubisoft Game Launcher "cache" folder, by default located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache

After deleting the cache folder, please verify the game files within Steam:https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Article/000060529

If no key is being requested and you are in fact receiving an authentication error, that would suggest you are signed in to the wrong Ubisoft account.

Let us know how it goes!

Activation key

When i open the game which was gifted to me on steam it shows the activate a key screen buy it does not tell me how to get the key or where to find it

This key or activation code is already in use in your account, but game asks key.

12/31/2020 I bought Rainbow Six Siege: Ultimate Edition on Epic Games plantform and when I launched it I downloaded Uplay. After launching Uplay, the game added to my library, but when the game starts, Uplay asks for an activation code and when I enter it, it displays to me "This key or activation code is already in use in your account - see the" Games "section. Uplay needs to download the game, although I have already downloaded it, but when using "Find an installed game" it asks me to reinstall the game or contact support
    As a result, I cannot start the game either through Epic games or through Uplay. Help solve this problem , please!

Hey guys,

I've merged your similar threads here.

To resolve this, please try the following steps;

Steam

Firstly, please make sure you're launching Steam and Uplay with admin privileges, by following these steps :

After deleting the cache folder, please verify the game files within Steam

Epic Games

Please complete all of the above steps, however when it comes to Verifying the Game files, please do so by instead following this guide.

Please let us know the outcome, thank you!

where in properties?

where in properties is the code?
    Like general, updates, local files
    which one?

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Lambertes.LC, welcome to the forum. Are you refferring to the CD key for the game to activate it?

Can you tell me which platform you bough the game from and what exact message you see when trying to launch the game?

my friend cant play r6 because they ask him for a key.

So, my friend got R6 from steam, and he can't play because the launcher ask him for a key. Thing his, i shared him the previous solution and he did every one of the above. That didnt work. we really need help lol ;;

Originally Posted by Aleksyaa Go to original post
    So, my friend got R6 from steam, and he can't play because the launcher ask him for a key. Thing his, i shared him the previous solution and he did every one of the above. That didnt work. we really need help lol ;;
    Hey there.

You shouldn't need a key to launch the game, if he's being prompted for a key and the steps above haven't helped I suspect it's likely to be an account issue which we can't really investigate over the forums. So we can determine exactly what is happening I'd recommend he opens a support case.

He can reach us either through the support website by opening a live chat session or alternatively through our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter and they will be able to create a support case for him. Thanks!

Doesn't work for me, none of the above solutions... I've been playing for years, i've upgraded my motherboard and cpu and now it keeps asking me for an activation code...

Originally Posted by AxoiTO Go to original post
    Doesn't work for me, none of the above solutions... I've been playing for years, i've upgraded my motherboard and cpu and now it keeps asking me for an activation code...
    Hey there.

We can look into this for you but we'll need you to open a support ticket with us.

You can reach us either through the support website by opening a live chat session or alternatively through our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter and they will be able to create a support case for you.

After you've opened the case if I can also ask you to submit a screenshot of the following folders, you will likely only have one of the two, this should assist our support staff with their investigation. Do not post those screenshots here.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\user_profile
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\ownership

Thanks.

Rainbow Six Siege

Hi, I just recently bought and downloaded R6 on my PC. I originally bought R6 back on my PS4 before and I already have a UBISOFT UPLAY account connected to my PSN. But it is asking for an activation key when I try to play on the PC. I've looked everywhere but I can't seem to find the right answer. I know that progress is non-transferable but I would like to use the same UPLAY account.

Everything I have tried on this forum has not worked at all. I have tried doing the cache thing but that did not work either. It is still asking me to activate a key that I never got before. And there are no other account that are associated with my steam or my UPLAY account.

Ubi-Milky's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone, thanks for getting in touch with us.

jeiel9876 - Where did you originally purchase the game from that it asks you for a CD key? If the game was bought from Steam or the Ubisoft Store the game should not prompt you for a key. You can connect the game to the same account as the Ubisoft account that you have connected to PS4, but you would need to get in touch with us directly with the names of your Ubisoft account, email addresses and your proof of purchase.

Please contact us on one of these links -

Twitter Support - https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/
    Ubisoft Support Website - https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/Cases/New

is it possible to transfer r6 main folder from steam lib to uplay game lib? i just want 1 launcher to run on my background
    before this when i run r6 on steam, ubi connet also pops up and i cant end the application or else the r6 will stop running

Originally Posted by Blackrosmah Go to original post
    is it possible to transfer r6 main folder from steam lib to uplay game lib? i just want 1 launcher to run on my background
    before this when i run r6 on steam, ubi connet also pops up and i cant end the application or else the r6 will stop running
    Hello Blackrosmah,

You should already be able to launch the game via Steam or Ubisoft Connect - if you're unable to however, uninstalling from Steam and reinstalling via Ubisoft Connect will be the best port of call.

As moving the files does run the risk of the game then not launching if some files then can't be located of recognized in their new location.

If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know!

r6 dosnt open

so i was playing r6 in the morning after i headed out from home when i wanted to start the game it says: your graphic card does not support DirectX 11 features.
    i dont know what to do i re installed it 2 times usually before this message opens it say thet r6 crashed without beeing opened .
    can soembody help me with this

Originally Posted by urboiiaaron Go to original post
    so i was playing r6 in the morning after i headed out from home when i wanted to start the game it says: your graphic card does not support DirectX 11 features.
    i dont know what to do i re installed it 2 times usually before this message opens it say thet r6 crashed without beeing opened .
    can soembody help me with this
    Hey urboiiaaron,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

May we know what GPU your system is using?

And if you've tried performing a clean driver re-install?
    AMD
    Nvidia