R.U.S.E For New Gen Ps4 & Xbox One

Hello Ubisoft The new gen community would like the Rts from 2010 R.U.S.E to come to new gun. There has been many talks and discussions about the game recently. We've made a petition and a community on the new gen consuls and many people have been wanting this game to return for years. Sudden strike is not doing it. Ive talked to many agents about the return of it. They all told me to start a form so I'm asking if i get a couple hundred people in here is it possible that this amazing res can return we want R.U.S.E bad. I applaud the development team on creating it y'all did that. But please all im asking is to give us the best res ever thank you so much.

Farengee (Motive)
     2 people found this helpful

From ruse for PS4! Prestontyler753

Please Microsoft make this backwards compatible. This game is far superior than hoi4, the skirmish mode is a lot of fun!
     1 people found this helpful

Vuelvaaaa

Es un juego que no se suele ver menos en nuevas consolas fue un juego que me encanto y aun ahora teniendo nuevas consolas me encantaria que volviera y siguiera siendo R.U.S.E

R.U.S.E. Remastered or 10th year Anniversary Edition

It would be really nice if Ubisoft would release something like a 10th year Anniversary Edition of R.U.S.E. for PS4, Xbox one and other consoles. It would also be a nice thing to add a LOT more DLCs, which would add a bunch of new countries, like Poland, Canada, India, China, Australia and others because the game would have a lot more variety and be a lot more fun.

I agree totally this game needs to come back we love this

We need more people I have a PS4 community with 300 people about ruse please Ubisoft

Estoy de acuerdo, amo a R.U.S.E por favor ubisoft

I’d pay good money just for a few more maps, best RTS ever put on console and for some reason no one wants to just update it a little and throw it on PS4 .. rename the equipment if u gotta, do what u gotta do to get this going . We just don’t get it ,Greed is killing these game companies
     2 people found this helpful

Please Ubisoft tell Xbox to do this please!!!

My wish and your wish has come true.

I saw 1 article from Gamespot, and 1 thing on reddit. Xbox finally did it, it’s available right now, and nobody, I mean nobody is playing the game.

My gamertag is Official Morata

Add me if you’re interested in playing R.U.S.E!