How to use a delay filter on a cameras exposure value.

HI all I've been playing Redlynx games on and off since Trials SE I think, or even before that. But I haven't until now really tried to build something "real" int the editor.

I want to reset the driver to a checkpoint after an intentional bail out, but without a penalty.

I got the reset driver to a checkpoint part to work, but I want to have the bailed out driver hitting a trigger that in part fades the camera exposure to black and then back again with the rider on the bike at the reset checkpoint. And I can't figure out how to connect the delay filter to the camera I have a CDS connected to the exposure value.

And I have another kind of platform related question too.

When you have a data source connected to an OPE. Shogun says in his video that hitting x on an axis will reveal the value of said axis?
    The problem is for me on PS4 that dosen't work at all, is there another way.

I'm really a novice on ll these somewhat advanced data sources, filters and how to connect them?

So if there are images that show typical setups of how to use them please point me to them.

If I've posted this in the wrong place admin please move to the right place, and tell me where to post in the future.

I welcome all help on the editor I can get. I just saw Novas write up there, great stuff.

I just found Swamballs great link, Visual flowchart in PDF format.