Shaman... rage inducing,

I dont think ive EVER been as rage induced in For Honor.

Ive fought Peacekeeper in beta and on release. She was broken then.

Ive fought Centurion when his jabs could keep you against the wall for an infinite combo.

Ive fought SHinoobi's release where he was just dumb. Hes still annoying but not as bad as he used to be.

Ive fought raiders SB when it was broken.

But ive NEVER been as angry with For Honor as I am with a shaman.

I.... I dont understand why she is out the way she is. She's not balanced and no one can argue that in her current state, she is.

Difficulty is subjective.

Shaman is not even in my top five anymore of challenge. She's still great, but she's been nerfed too hard. At least they are fixing the headbutt dash in thr next patch.

Now, Aramusha on the other hand... /rage

Originally Posted by HazelrahFirefly Go to original post
    Difficulty is subjective.

Shaman is not even in my top five anymore of challenge. She's still great, but she's been nerfed too hard. At least they are fixing the headbutt dash in thr next patch.

Now, Aramusha on the other hand... /rage

Whats your secret then? I need help.

She has so many tools at her disposal and HUGE HP for an assassin. I dont know what to do against her.

She has shugoki hug, but better. PK leap, but better. Her OOS punish is insane. She doesn't take much stamina loss from a missed leap or a canceled attack. Shes an assassin t hat can cancel her unblockable attack. Her throw is dumb as hell and she gets a free bite from it.

I dont understand how you have no trouble but I am. She has everything the others have, but improved.

Originally Posted by Fady117 Go to original post
    It's probably her bite and her throw distance. Were it not for these two, I'd wager you wouldn't feel just as pissed.

Also, bugged Wildcat Rage indicators.
    Its her entire kit with her humongous HP. I actually wanna know exact numbers cause I feel she is tankier than the Centurion.

Not sure about exact HP and stamina pools, I just know she has max assassin HP. But I can send you her framedata:

And, you might find this thread useful, it's a thread where I and others contributed to useful info on how to counter Shaman in general:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...and-post-nerf)
    It seems even you mention shes a bit strong in her current iteration, in comparison to the other heroes.

She is. Insane soft feints, insane ground coverage, throw distance, and the relative ease of landing a bleed, and the relative safety of Predator's Mercy. And some other things.

Combine all these together, you get one hella overtuned hero. Not uncounterable; but pretty stronk nonetheless.
    I never said she was uncounterable, but she is by far way too strong in compairons. The person playing her would have to be pretty terrible to lose.

Yeah, she's very noob-friendly, and relatively easy to dish out damage to an enemy. Guaranteed damage, that is.

With the coming parry changes, she won't be able to GB > throw > bite out of a parry, so at least that. If she wants to bite, she'll have to work on a headbutt wallsplat, or earn the GB.

Which character do you use btw? Shugo?
    I use alot of different characters.

Centurion is my highest but I dont play him anymore, due to most people knowing how to fighth im.

Im generally playing Kensei, Conq, Highlander and Warden as of late.

Sometimesi ll throw a shugoki in there if I feel liek I wanna **** around and play Love Train.

Kensei, Highlander and Warden are all pretty good at countering Shaman. Each with different techniques. You mostly need to focus on counterattacks, rather than direct attacks. I'm a Warden main, so pretty sure everything I shared in the thread linked above will prove useful, since it was all from a Warden perspective of things.

Not sure about Conq. I barely use him, and he relies a lot on the shield bash, which is, like Cent's kick and Warden's SB, pretty risky against Shaman.

Shugo is a special case. He's meant to trade. Your only problem with Shaman is consecutive hits, because consecutive hits will remove the hyperarmor and will stagger you out of your attack. And definitely play Love Train with Shaman. They're the only two heroes with 'deadly hugs'. It couldn't go any better.
    Either way. Shaman is still a superior character to pretty much everyone. She needs a HP nerf at the very least if shes going to keep her tools.

As for Love Train, its a song by the O'Jays... I love older music and its perfect.

She needs:

- Reduced throw distance
    - Fix on her Wildcat Rage bugged indicators
    - All her Wildcat Rage attacks should have same attack speed
    - Predator's Mercy should cost half her stamina bar. Two consecutive missed attempts will render her OOS
    - She shouldn't be able to feint/cancel Predator's Mercy
    I think her leap heavy shouldn't be as strong as it is... since it comes from all directions and is the fastest leap in the game...((Might be on par with the leap of glad?))

Hormly's Avatar Senior Member
    Shaman is a luadicrous character for sure, she should have prebuff shinobi HP to pay for her kit
     3 people found this helpful

Can say me how can Highlander counter shaman because he is super slow vs she.Every his attacks/moves is too slow and too easy punish.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►