Unobtainable Loot (Possibly Hidden) in Arsinoe Nome

I'm having extreme difficulty trying to find out how to get 8 things of loot that are in Arsinoe Nome. They're located right up the coast from the Faucibus Amenmesse location. It's near some large fishing nets on the coast and they're shown as being underwater and also underground but not that deep since they are visible from land and by Senu after you ping them by holding up on the D-PAD. I tried diving near there and have swam all over looking for an underwater entrance and even a possible above ground entrance but to no avail. If anyone could figure this out I would be grateful but I'm beginning to think it must be a mistake in the game put in to drive me crazy. Also I'm playing on Xbox One (if it even makes a difference, idk since I haven't seen anything online about this issue anywhere).

Same issue

do you have a screenshot of the location? I have a feeling it's the one bit of treasure that is only accessible during a specific mission.

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Is it the one inside the Amenmesse Pyramid? If so, yes, it appears that currently that may only be accessible during a specific mission.

Eagle-Bearer's Avatar Member
    Hi I am on PC and have the same thing.
    Here are the loot (not big loot). This is underground.

Well then....

That just about sums it up then. It's just a glitch of some kind (unless they give Bayek a shovel in a future update). Thanks for the great pic showing the actual loot.

you're welcome
    hopefully its not important loot

I got it all. There are underground passages to it. I'm also on XBOX One (S).

Where is the entrance so ?