I came home today to find my front door wasted and me being ripped off! What sucks the most is the silver dollers my grandfather took to the air in his P-47, P-51 as his good luck charms are now gone as well! Im stumped and totaly pi**ed off. What kind of animal does that kind of SH*T !!!!
    I guess Im venting,,,,,,I guess I have every right to as well,,,,,,,,Hell Im really ticked off

Thanks for listening.
    CARPE DIEM

I came home today to find my front door wasted and me being ripped off! What sucks the most is the silver dollers my grandfather took to the air in his P-47, P-51 as his good luck charms are now gone as well! Im stumped and totaly pi**ed off. What kind of animal does that kind of SH*T !!!!
    I guess Im venting,,,,,,I guess I have every right to as well,,,,,,,,Hell Im really ticked off

Thanks for listening.
    CARPE DIEM

carts's Avatar Senior Member
    God theres some scumsucking pond life out there,hope you get your grandfathers stuff back

F19_Ob's Avatar Senior Member
    ough..that really sucked....bad luck mate. Hope it sorts out.

Bummer m8. Just think people like that have no conception of the real value of anything so apart from the real pain thay have cause you they are to be pitied because they are "lesser" human beings. Still very sad about the thefts though..

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    That does suck......

Aside from all the missing stuff it also pisses ypou off to have to fix or replace your door as well.. then there is always the possibility of them coming back. It's a good thing you didnt catch them.... who needs a murder on thier hands or the memory of beating someone to a pulp on thier minds.... I hope you get some of that back. Check the pawn shops.

Sorry to hear that. Hope things turn better for you and you get your Grandad`s stuff back.

And if he comes back- don`t hold back.

The last apartment I lived in was burglarized 3 times while I lived there, they were coming in through a garage door in the middle of the night. took us awhile to figure out how the heck they were doing it.

I didnt lose anything except cash and consumables, but was mostly pissed because someone had the nerve, the audacity to come into my house while I was asllep. I felt violated. and a little insecure, imagine if they were armed...

sorry to hear about your lost memorabilia, that really sucks.

I sleep with a rifle by my bed.

BuzzU's Avatar Senior Member
    Sorry. I know that must suck. It happen to me one time too.

If someone breaks into my house now, they'll run into an 80 lb pit bull.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►