Anno 2070

Anno 2070 can't login!
     2 people found this helpful

Same problem here
    still can't log in
     1 people found this helpful

ANNO 2070 "An unknown error has occured"

I understand that your server crap out sometimes, you probably have massive server loads and its understandable for crashes to happen. That being said, it happens a lot for Uplay, like way more than any other DRM out today. Thats besides the point however.

My point: let us play our singleplayer games offline! Anno 2070 won't even get past the login screen and throws the most un-descriptive error I've ever seen in a piece of software.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVZnYhcUQAEIotL.jpg:large

Why do we need to be at the whims of Uplay servers when playing a SINGLE PLAYER OFFLINE GAME? Its honestly infuriating that I can't even play a game I own, that I bought for full price 6 years ago, because of your server issues. Not my problem!

PS This thread says [RESOLVED]. Are you sure? There are still people posting here with related issues.
     3 people found this helpful

ytysty

This is not solved. Can't login... ubisoft showing how good they are again.
     3 people found this helpful

Hey guys can you PLEASE fix Anno 2070? Cannot connect / error on login attempt even though correct login details!
     1 people found this helpful

"An unknown error has occured"

Anno 2070 can't get past the "An unknown error has occured" message!

3 Years ago...

3 Years ago, i bought Anno2070 and now, after so long time, i wanna play the singleplayer aaaaaaaand the loginserver or something is down -.-

Same Error ! Can´t login.....

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello everyone! For those having trouble connecting to the Anno servers and getting "unknown error" occurrences there is an update on the situation posted here:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1834907

Can we get an ETA at least

i have very little time off work and am dozens of hours into a game in which i need to build 5000 inhabitants of each type. i know this doesnt mean anything to you however after all that work not being able to finish it torture!

It's been three days now and I still can't pass the "Unknown error" message. The Settlers 7 doesn't start either.