feffreyfeffrey's Avatar Banned

If you don't want to get TeamKilled

If you do not want to get team killed do not take these operators and neglect to do your job.
    Attackers
    Thermite-Hibana-Thatcher-Twitch-
    Defenders
    Bandit-Mute-Cavy-Jaguar-Rook

Taking these operators and not doing your job is actively trolling and costing players the match.
    If you hate getting team killed maybe remember to do your job it will more than likely stop players from wanting to team kill you.

I know I know you shouldn't have to play how others want you to play blah blah.
    But the moment you start your game up you accept that you will play "AS A TEAM" with others. By you not doing your job you're forcing others to play how you want which is selfish and if that's how you want to play. You deserve only to be spectating. Watching how teamwork wins games with communication.

On a side note on Console every game has at least 4 Smurf accounts whatever their goal is you should only be allowed two accounts per siege game. To limit the amount of accounts a player can have.
    So avoid Smurf accounts

As it stand I can get suspended on my main account, then switch accounts get suspended there and then make another account just to troll get suspended. I then can get back into my main account and start over
     1 people found this helpful

philbert.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Or you could just use a mic and communicate with players using those ops instead of team killing?
     6 people found this helpful

feffreyfeffrey's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by philbert. Go to original post
    Or you could just use a mic and communicate with players using those ops instead of team killing?
    I don't bother with either. I'm posting a Tip for those that get team killed.

If I tell you and you don't do it just accept the lose and ill take that operator next go around
     3 people found this helpful

Damn, you should have been there yesterday to give me advice when a premade of 3 guys took turns to kill me in the first 2 seconds of every round since Round 1.

(Btw, Ubisoft, as long as things like this one continue to happen, players won't take this game seriously. Get that hammer out).

philbert.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post

If I tell you and you don't do it just accept the lose and ill take that operator next go around
    LoL... ummmm ok then. Thankyou for being the Rainbow 6 police and telling everyone how to play
     6 people found this helpful

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post

Lmao...

Man, you are a ****head. Pretty funny stuff....

" I am so important. If you dont do what I want, I will TK you."

Do you stare in the mirror and say this **** to yourself?

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S
     5 people found this helpful

AltairRules's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by nrod3041 Go to original post
    Lmao...

Man, you are a ****head. Pretty funny stuff....

" I am so important. If you dont do what I want, I will TK you."

Do you stare in the mirror and say this **** to yourself?

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S
    Ya I got a good chuckle too. People like him are the bigger problem of the game since they’re so toxic and we get rid of TKers real quick in our lobbies.
     4 people found this helpful

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    In ranked Tk happenes much less often than in casual.

i know hardware bans would be nice..but they make less money and crap then

Perihellion's Avatar Senior Member
    Blizzard ban on hardware and they don't complaine about less money.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►