Assassin's creed Origin doesn't launch from uplay

Hello,

I got a problem with launching the game from uplay. When i press play the button goes from blue to grey to blue again, indicating that it's trying to launch however it never launches fully and so I am unable to play the game. Is there any known fixes to this so i can play this game normally?

Thanks in advance.

Is this the pirated version?

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by rico12211 Go to original post
    Hello,

I got a problem with launching the game from uplay. When i press play the button goes from blue to grey to blue again, indicating that it's trying to launch however it never launches fully and so I am unable to play the game. Is there any known fixes to this so i can play this game normally?

Thanks in advance.
    I would recommend verifying the game files then try again:

Uplay
    Steam

If the issue persists please try uninstalling then reinstalling the game.

Mine still doesn't work

I have contacted Ubi Support 3 times about my AC Origins not working. I recently bought it hoping to actually play it but it crashes at launch most of the time but if it doesn't then it waits 5 minutes and then crashes. I need help. I have run it as admin, stopped background apps, verified files, reinstalled it. everything. HELP!!!!!!!!!

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Ghosts,

If you have a support ticket already, can you please submit your DxDiag and MsInfo files for further investigation?

Mine still doesn't work

I have already set up a case and my files are already on it. It goes fine for a bit then the sound stops and it freezes for a second then crashes. Iv'e turned FXAA of but still no good. Is it my PC? This is the only game with problems EVER so I doubt it but idk what to do. Here is my case number so you can look it over. I have 2 so here: 06495787 and 06505832.

Assasins creed origins crash

I have the exact problem followed all the points on fixing it but nothing.
    Reinstall, updates and all the sugested steps.

A common problem seems to be if you install the game on a drive that is not your OS drive. I did not have enough space on my OS drive for the game, but moving the sounddata to my C: drive and then symlinking to it launches the game at least.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    For those still experiencing this issue, can you confirm if the game is installed on the same drive as the Uplay client?

No. My uplay is not install on the same drive as my games. I also have Assassin's Creed brotherhood and Black Flag. None of the Creed games will launch