if the number of players who pass the extreme tracks is 5%, then the number of creators who make "serious" tracks must be much lower in percentage
    I think it should not exceed 150 creators

I propose that you put an additional percentage of visibility, and that their positive bars of opinion is already filled to 40% without any vote at the time of their exit. The percentage is for information only

and thus put them up the central track immediately, which will allow to have a central track more provided in quality track
    the only risk is to put quality first, and this requires a follow-up of the entries of the new flagship creators and a regular update

I checked a lot of good creators and the percentage of their lowest track is still 80% low, so it would be safe

Lukeyy19's Avatar Member
    I never liked the one single world map in Trials Fusion, it made using the editor difficult as you had to hide parts that didn't fit your theme or try to stay confined to a small area.

The futuristic theme was limiting, a more generic base theme allows people to be more creative.

IImayneII's Avatar Senior Member
    - Crossplatform multiplayer

- Local coop tracks are useless to create because almost nobody plays local so just scrap it and introduce local coop + online. Maybe make casual + ranked mode for online and let casual be populated with local coop players. Most people just want to race and dont care that much about winning anyway so "hiding" behind your coop friend's bike is really not that big of a deal.

- needs way better sorting/searching for TC favorites. Can't even sort favorites on difficulty now if I remember correctly.

- backup function for editor tracks would be nice instead of having to do manual backups

Gulzt's Avatar Member
    - I would like to have multiple favourite folders in Track Central. Preferably with some sort options (by author, completed/not completed, fault count?)

- Tournaments: They always seem to be on the easy side. It would be awesome if it would expose more difficult tournaments as I progress, maybe through a tournament ranking? I feel the same about multiplayer. it's always the same few easy tracks. Most often these speedruns demand the roach or panda to win, where I feel I would rather learn by competing on tracks that are suited for the viper.

- In an ideal game we have more levels of difficulty. Perhaps truly a Ninja 1 to x, based on the statistics on how the community performs on them. I know from another forum post that this was once initiated for Trials Fusion, but has never seen the light.

Gulzt's Avatar Member
    I had some more thoughts after reading the question on difficulty:

I'll add my 2cents based on how my friends and family play this game.

I think the track central should have a prominent role in the main game! Let players not just complete the career-tracks you build, but beat a bunch of track central tracks before they can progress. Also make it possible to select a difficulty and just do "quick game" or something.

My parents, almost 70, played the game for more than 40 hours now because I presented them a good mix between career tracks and track central tracks. That made it so gradual, they enjoyed continuing. They were not interested in getting silvers... so in career mode they would be stuck because the game demands a medal hunt.

My brother-in-law, more the impatient gamer type beat the first hard track, and then gave up because it was too frustrating. He never ever tried track central.

I myself love the difficulty and I just pressed on and on until I beat the entire career mode. But I stopped after that as well. I tried a few tracks on track central, but I choose "extreme" which I thought was my difficulty, to find out that "Extreme" was wayyyyyyy over the top.. Maybe I accidently tried a Ninja x level, who knows. And that's when I stopped.

It is thanks to websites like ninja-central that I later continued playing, giving me a sense of what tracks to do next. Because of that I am still playing the game, now I'm encouraged to just beat harder and harder tracks.

Added to this track-central focus, the progress in track-central should also be part of the total progress of how far you beat the game. Players with no dedication to hard games should feel encouraged to try and beat all the easy tracks that have been released.. that will create a career that is fun for them.

I would also be encouraged myself if I would see how many Ninja 1 tracks there are still to complete, or how many % of the track central I completed per difficulty.

of course, that "track-central-career" should only consist of tracks that have enough positive votes, or been selected by the community via the forums for example.

---

Also you should really host some tournaments with actual prizes linked to it. Seeing the top players compete against each other could motivate people to learn a lot more about the game. I bet that most players are never even exposed to what you can do to this game.

---

TLDR; track-central should become the core of the game, I think that more people would be encouraged to play it endlessly.

I would like to see multiple different environments opposed to a big map with all of them combined. There could be environments like forest, desert, snow, city, dirt or more experimental ones like moon.

Kill FMX.

Gulzt's Avatar Member
    Also consider different traction for snow, ice, mud etc.