I cannot reply to posts in threads

This might seem a bit random to put here, but the AC Origins boards are the only ones I visit on this forum so I couldn't really say if the reply button is broken everywhere. I tried deleting all ubisoft cookies but that didn't help. I haven't checked since I noticed this on chrome on my laptop, but earlier on my phone I could post replies. And clearly I can make threads and posts on threads and even edit my own posts on things. Just the reply buttons and reply with quotes buttons seem to be broken, so I'm a bit mystified as to what's going on.

Aloninor's Avatar Member
    Try a different browser E.g. Firefox

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by MaTt531FWin6002 Go to original post
    This might seem a bit random to put here, but the AC Origins boards are the only ones I visit on this forum so I couldn't really say if the reply button is broken everywhere. I tried deleting all ubisoft cookies but that didn't help. I haven't checked since I noticed this on chrome on my laptop, but earlier on my phone I could post replies. And clearly I can make threads and posts on threads and even edit my own posts on things. Just the reply buttons and reply with quotes buttons seem to be broken, so I'm a bit mystified as to what's going on.
    If you are able to post replies on your phone this would appear to be a browser issue and not an account issue.

Please try a different web browser as suggested by Aloninor.

Thanks for the comments. I will try another browser, the problem is chrome is a rather big browser for this sorta stuff to be happening to. And all other buttons work. It's pretty arbitrary for only a couple buttons not to work.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    I'm using Chrome and I'm able to reply myself. Were you able to resolve this?

I assume that replying to this thread isn't proof that it worked?

Thanks

I just updated to latest version of Chrome & Restarted browser....STILL CANT REPLY TO COMMENTS
    The only functional Reply button for me is to scroll to top of page to click: Reply-To-Thread

Originally Posted by cpldaniel Go to original post
    I just updated to latest version of Chrome & Restarted browser....STILL CANT REPLY TO COMMENTS
    The only functional Reply button for me is to scroll to top of page to click: Reply-To-Thread
    You have to be logged in to post on a thread. Then, the quick reply will open below the thread.
    If the quick reply doesn't open, after logging in, then, click the plus sign, and hopefully the quick reply box will open below the thread.
    If it still doesn't work, try clearing your cache. If you have third party toolbars, they are known to be spyware and they could be stealing your clicks.
    I've been posting for months using IE, Firefox, Cyberfox, and Chrome. But, mostly I use Cyberfox, it's my fastest browser.

Ubi-Cupcake's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey everyone,

It's awesome to see the community offer great suggestions to help one another out. cpldaniel, were you able to sort out your issue with the browser?

I would definitely suggest taking ChasUGC1 troubleshooting advice with clearing your cache and making sure you're logged in.

Please let us know if any of the tips worked.

Didn’t work for me

Posting in this forum because I found it via Google search. I was trying to post on The Division 2 tech test forums and couldn’t get anything to work. Even switched browsers. Also updated chrome, cleared the cache, and restarted. Nothing. Am posting from my iPad. Just wanted Ubi to know this is still an issue for some users.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi braz_ks! It looks like you were able to post. Please send me a DM if you continue to have issues.