Zoro's Avatar Community Representative

R6 Community Discusses - Your Favorite Cosmetics

Hello and welcome back to the "R6 Community Discusses" series!

The goal of this series is to open conversation on specific topics so players can share their feedback, suggestions, and share tips&strategies with their fellow players. We encourage newer players to ask questions and for our more experienced users to offer whatever advice they can on the subject. Any posts that detract from the discussion, target other users specifically, or are offensive in general will be removed.

This week we'll be discussing Your Favorite Cosmetic Items in the game! This includes Uniforms, Headgear, Weapon Skins, and Charms.

1.) What is your favorite Uniform available in the game?

2.) Which headgear is your favorite?

3.) Give us a few of your favorite weapon skins - maybe some universal or weapon specific ones you like to use.

4.) What about Charms? Do you have a few favorites?

Now, stretch those creative muscles -

5.) What would you like to see more of in terms of Uniform/Headgear designs? Are you looking for more of a "tactical" style, or do you like to see some theme/unique design?

6.) What about weapon skins / charms? Those can obviously go all over the place in terms of design, so what would you like to see? Tell us a few of your ideas!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

And as always, you can join any of our previous conversations here: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...ses-All-Topics
     1 people found this helpful

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Oddly enough, my favourite cosmedic is probably is Mute's elite set, because it gives a nice and clean redesign of the characther without going crazy trying to be the flashiest thing possible in the game, on the other hand i hate a lot of the extremely flashy uniforms and sets for characters like the last Echo set, that just screams "look at me" while blinding you with it's light in similar fashion to Valk comic set that don't feel related to the game at all like the top hats for black beard and thatcher. I should point out that my problem with cosmedics is only with uniforms and head gear, so clown stuff to glaz, blitz and doc make me want to puke, while i'm completely fine with pink and light blue weapon skins, also charms are honestly pretty nice and small so they never bothered me, so i still enjoy my universal skins from red crow.

There's another small point that i feel i should mention, there's a big discrepancy on who get's most cosmedics, i mean ash has so many sets and exclusive skins that's not even funny, echo finnaly got one and it's a blindly red one, he's perfect for the theme of ninja yet i'm honestly surprised how he eneded with a bright red one, i understand that DLC ops have less due being released later and etc, but danm jager and ash have too many, compare then to castle, jackal, IQ and few others
     2 people found this helpful

for the uniforms that can be bought with renown , i like the blood orchid uniform for all the operators.the black touch is really great.
    and for elite uniforms , i LOVE thermites, twitchs and jager elite skins.
    elite skins are really great , except for pulse.

glazs new headgear , you know the one that came with cavs widow headgear.

3.) Give us a few of your favorite weapon skins - maybe some universal or weapon specific ones you like to use.

i love 2 skins , Thermites legendary skin for his AR.you know the one with fire.i got it in alpha packs and it matches really great with the elite uniform and thermites chibi.
    the second one is twitchs f2 Shark skin.it just looks amazing and the skin gives the gun a personality

for charms , i like Vigils chibi.he's holding a knife and his eyes are just great.it's a great chibi to have and the other one would be Season 1 Plat charm that i have.it's big and shiny and it gives me power.

5.) What would you like to see more of in terms of Uniform/Headgear designs? Are you looking for more of a "tactical" style, or do you like to see some theme/unique design?

we all want tactical headgears and uniforms BUT headgears like glazs new one , it's not tactical but it just looks amazing.
    for uniforms , we want something different.they're all the same uniform , you just changed the color.give the different bags , different gloves or even a different shoe.give GSG9 ops boots in a uniform for a change.

6.) What about weapon skins / charms? Those can obviously go all over the place in terms of design, so what would you like to see? Tell us a few of your ideas!

for charms i don't have any idea.you've said it yourself , it can go all over the place

Originally Posted by xcel30 Go to original post
    There's another small point that i feel i should mention, there's a big discrepancy on who get's most cosmedics, i mean ash has so many sets and exclusive skins that's not even funny, echo finnaly got one and it's a blindly red one, he's perfect for the theme of ninja yet i'm honestly surprised how he eneded with a bright red one, i understand that DLC ops have less due being released later and etc, but danm jager and ash have too many, compare then to castle, jackal, IQ and few others

That's something I've seen brought up quite a few times - requests for more distribution of items among the full cast.

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    The "Blood Orchid" uniforms/headgear are my absolute favorite. I also really appreciate that they were made available for all operators in the game. In the "old days", we'd get a new headgear from a particular season, and it wouldn't match anybody's uniform, making it useless.

The new "urban canuck" uniforms for Buck/Frost are great too. I'd really like to see more of these dark and/or tactical design patterns.

I'm hoping to get some more feedback from others in the community on this topic, so I'm going to extend this discussion for another week!

Calling all artists - show us some designs for any cosmetic items that you would like to see in the future! Concepts and descriptions are also welcome!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Zoro Go to original post
    Hello and welcome back to the "R6 Community Discusses" series!

The goal of this series is to open conversation on specific topics so players can share their feedback, suggestions, and share tips&strategies with their fellow players. We encourage newer players to ask questions and for our more experienced users to offer whatever advice they can on the subject. Any posts that detract from the discussion, target other users specifically, or are offensive in general will be removed.

This week we'll be discussing Your Favorite Cosmetic Items in the game! This includes Uniforms, Headgear, Weapon Skins, and Charms.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

And as always, you can join any of our previous conversations here: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...rite-Operation
    Please can we have the option to customize the color of weapon sights and magazines please, its so annoying and stupid looking when i equip a black camo on a weapon and the mag or sight for that weapon is a different color. ubisoft, you keeping talking about giving the player more options to customize, why dont you implement this in the game? the game has been out for 2 years now....

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    I would LOVE to be able to change the color of our scopes to match our weapon skin (the holographic sight housing color is too much of a contrast). I would love to be able to change the magazine skin color separately though, but still be able to change it nonetheless.

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    1) Elite - Fuze, not elite - Mira / Jackal season pass uniform.
    2) Anatomy for Doc
    3) Black ice, damascus steel, death for Cav / Capitao, Dwyer hill for Frost / Buck
    4) Six carbon, Six meteorite, caduceus operation health
    5) I dont wanna see clown suits like Echo's last budle. It would be great to see the combination of orange and grey colors. Season pass uniforms are dissapointing. Mira and Jackal have awesome uniforms, hope to see more like these.
    6) All I need is the returning of Black ice bundle. It would be also great to make old skins (like pro ligue from year 1) universal and available to all new ops.

more ghost recon skin sets

i love the ghost recon series but why are there so little items from it in only ash and fuze have ghost recon gear but why are the weapon skins also opperator limited like u cant use fuze his ghost recon weapon skin on a rook's weapon