Old thread, I know, but I'd love a Black Flag remaster. The graphics could use a touch up as well as some of the gameplay. Such as adding a manual crouch button.

UbiSnout's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by HadesWTF Go to original post
    Old thread, I know, but I'd love a Black Flag remaster. The graphics could use a touch up as well as some of the gameplay. Such as adding a manual crouch button.
    Hi! As mentioned upstream of the thread, there is no plans for any additional content for AC Black Flag at the moment.
    Ubisoft has a cool game coming up in Skulls&Bones! If you loved Black Flag you will definitely enjoy it!
     1 people found this helpful

What about nintendo switch?

at the beginning of this year, assassin's creed 3 got a remaster and came out on switch, why not make this a game and have pirate adventures on the go?

Locopells's Avatar AC Forum Mod
    High seas might be a bit beyond the hardware.

OMG please update AC4 black flag for the X and Pro consoles I know a ton of people who would purchase this game remastered in 4K HDR! Please please please do this @Ubisoft 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🥰

fista1's Avatar Junior Member
    Enhancement of the graphics would be nice, but I would prefer a sequel rather than a remaster. I think that Edward Kenway was a likable character and could be more popular if there were more stories about him.

A remastered ac 1 would be a better choice

+1 for update ps4 pro and xbox one x 4K.

add me for stats and comparison

wanna add on uplay i plan to play the xbox one assassin games next including remasters i already beaten ACII and up to present Rouge i know have to play Black Flag again on XBONE i plan to play the Playsation versions as well only have PS4 with Black Flag my uplay is Player3Carmine GT:Player3Clayton
    i plan to play Far cry 5 and love to compare stats and kills and sync missions thanks peeps stay perky

up one x ps4 pro patch.