Considering Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag Remastered? - Feedback

Hello Ubisoft, I have a question. And it is not related to my previous thread. But, I know recently Assassin's Creed Rogue was announced with extra additions to the game including Xbox One X 4k, Bayek's Outfit and the exclusive Explorer Pack that was only available for PC players. Is there any chance in the future of having an Assassin's Creed IV - Black Remastered will all promotional items, dlcs, and community challenges included? Because I would totally purchased something like that in the future if it was ever made possible. I know you guys could make an update for the current Xbox One version on the Xbox One X for 4k. But I know some/majority of people like to have a "complete" edition of an exciting game that can be forever fun and never die. It would be quite exciting to have something like this for Black Flag since it would turn 5 years this year. Again just a feedback of consideration, thanks.
     10 people found this helpful

I would love a remastered black Flag
     6 people found this helpful

Count me in

Would love BLack Flag to be remastered just spent the last hour looking for a way to delete trophies on PS4 so I could replay. Ubisoft please remaster this one, it’s the only game that has actually made me cry (when Thatch bites the dust). Truly one of the best games on any platform from any genre that has ever been made (even better than the Ezio games which were the nuts)
     4 people found this helpful

Well considering Black Flag was released on the current generation of consoles (PS4/XB1) - a full on remaster just wouldn't make sense. Not many people, even AC fans, are going to buy it a second time for the same console or their beefed up counterparts (PRO/XB1S). If anything it would make more sense from a business standpoint to simply release a 4k patch for both systems (PC already has 4k so it would be of no interest to them)... but even then it likely wouldn't bring in enough sales to justify the costs of putting it out.

Rogue was previously only on the old gen of consoles, and released after the current gen started - sort of as a token gesture to people who hadn't upgraded yet - hence why it was logical to remaster it.

I wouldn't count on it happening. Maybe when PS5 and the next generation of Xbox happen, but until then it doesn't seem remotely feasible. AC3 on the other hand - well, that's a different story. But 4? Nah...
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by lagrue Go to original post
    Well considering Black Flag was released on the current generation of consoles (PS4/XB1) - a full on remaster just wouldn't make sense. Not many people, even AC fans, are going to buy it a second time for the same console or their beefed up counterparts (PRO/XB1S). If anything it would make more sense from a business standpoint to simply release a 4k patch for both systems (PC already has 4k so it would be of no interest to them)... but even then it likely wouldn't bring in enough sales to justify the costs of putting it out.

Rogue was previously only on the old gen of consoles, and released after the current gen started - sort of as a token gesture to people who hadn't upgraded yet - hence why it was logical to remaster it.

I wouldn't count on it happening. Maybe when PS5 and the next generation of Xbox happen, but until then it doesn't seem remotely feasible. AC3 on the other hand - well, that's a different story. But 4? Nah...
    Um what? You do realize Black Flag came out prior to Rogue right?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ice43Man Go to original post
    But it was released on current gen and on the same day as the original PS4

whats there to Remaster? its a PS4 game already that would be a huge waste of time on Ubisofts part the game is perfect as is

The game came out on current gen consoles. There is no reason to remaster it. It would literally be the same game lol

Originally Posted by Ice43Man Go to original post
    And you realize AC4 is already on this current generation of consoles right? It already is on PS4 and Xb1... there's no need for a remaster.

PC players won't buy one, they already have the game in 4k - there's literally nothing to remaster for them - so there's goes 1/3 of the playerbase.
    Ps4 and XB1 won't buy one because they already own it for PS4 and the XB1,

The only people who could possible benefit from any sort of upgrades are PS4 PRO and Xbox 1S users... at which point an optimization patch would make a hell of a lot more sense than wasting time and funds trying to put out a remaster.

MasterAssasin84's Avatar Senior Member
    If it was released in current generation consoles why would there be a remaster ? in fact what is there for ubisoft to remaster ? nothing !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►