Weak Feats Rebalancing

So, with all the upcoming tweaks and rebalancing of characters I thought I'd mention the feats. Now I wont claim to know all the bad ones but these are from the characters I play and why I think they are bad. Some of these are an issue for multiple characters and should receive the same love Smoke Bombs did.

Speed Revive... If normal reviving has the health people get back up with reduced and the feat allows them to get up with full health then it will be okay as is.

Iron Lungs... I will not stop complaining about this until you do something with it. Its THE worst feat in the game. Change it to a stamina pool increase or decrease exhaustion recovery time. That way its different to the stamina recovery or cost reduction feats.

Long Bow... It needs speeding up, its too slow compared to its counterparts like the Javelin etc

Staggering Blow... Make it at least stun people when they block the heavy. I've stopped bothering with this completely.

Arrow Strike... This just needs to go. It's pointless and not fixable without making a huge change. Not unless you make it a long rectangular area of damage purely to kill soliders.

Have to agree here. It was the whole reason why we got gear reworks at season 2: options were so cut and dry what you should choose.

The trash feats just make it that much easier to chose the close to OP feats. I honestly would like to see a middle ground. No instant kill feats huge super damaging AOE or super deadly combinations such as fear itself with bleed (which is stronger than pre-nerf revenge) ect.

Tone these feats down a bit and bring the others up or just outright replace them.

Tyrjo's Avatar Senior Member
    I think some of the strong feats needs toning down actually. Sometimes a feat is so powerful it can outright kill a player. That's wrong imo, feats should be a nudge in your favor, not completely remove the combat aspect. Yes, I'm talking about Catapult, Nail trap, Sharpen Blade, Spear storm etc.

Originally Posted by Tyrjo Go to original post
    I think some of the strong feats needs toning down actually. Sometimes a feat is so powerful it can outright kill a player. That's wrong imo, feats should be a nudge in your favor, not completely remove the combat aspect. Yes, I'm talking about Catapult, Nail trap, Sharpen Blade, Spear storm etc.
    Im actually okay with these feats for the most part. I feel 4th level feats should be really impactful. Sharpen Blade needs a slight tone down and the rest just need a damage reduction based on how far from the centre of the effect you are. Been on the outer rim of a catapult and still dying is annoying as hell.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Kryltic Go to original post
    Im actually okay with these feats for the most part. I feel 4th level feats should be really impactful. Sharpen Blade needs a slight tone down and the rest just need a damage reduction based on how far from the centre of the effect you are. Been on the outer rim of a catapult and still dying is annoying as hell.
    I'll let the team know your take on the Feats that don't seem to have a place right now, Kryltic. Thanks for suggesting these tweaks!

Knight catapult need nerf and aramusha Rocksteady need nerf its most op feast in game

Originally Posted by PecarCZ Go to original post
    Knight catapult need nerf and aramusha Rocksteady need nerf its most op feast in game
    Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    I'll let the team know your take on the Feats that don't seem to have a place right now, Kryltic. Thanks for suggesting these tweaks!
    I didn't actually think anyone would take my suggestions seriously! Please let me know if you guys actually plan to change any of the feats suggested!! I just feel they should all be something to consider rather than outright ignored. (A shout out on Warriors Den would be pretty cool)

PecarCZ, Rock Steady is fine as it is for a feat. The Shugoki doesn't need one of his best feats ruined because you dont like it on another character.

lol Rock steady is fine??????? its complet broken feat its need cd 5-10s . Rock steady on aramusha means he cannot be punished by parry/gb throw/revenge so spammer is complet immune to punish.

So you feel that the Shugoki should also be punished because you don't like this feat on the Aramusha?

He can be punished and ruined but you have to change your style. It's annoying as hell to fight a Aramusha with Rock Steady but it doesn't break him.

Originally Posted by Kryltic Go to original post
    So you feel that the Shugoki should also be punished because you don't like this feat on the Aramusha?

He can be punished and ruined but you have to change your style. It's annoying as hell to fight a Aramusha with Rock Steady but it doesn't break him.
    Agreed on this one. Itís not OP, everyone just doesnít think to play differently. A GB still gives a heavy, a parry still drains stamina and stops his combo. For what his kit offers: an incredibly predictable chain and a horriblly situational defense mechanism with horrible recovery, itís not much to ask compared to the viable variety of almost everyone elseís kitminus the lowest tiers. Itís not hard, just donít be greedy every time you fight him trying to get your max punish off of wall splat and OOS throw and youíll be fine. Itís not game breaking like being able to kill 4 enemy with AOE.