I've replayed it about 10 times now with the same result every time. Oh ya just to clarify this is the PC version.

I uploaded a video to YouTube to show what the issue is.

***POSSIBLE*SPOILER***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlMM0836caA

I've replayed it about 10 times now with the same result every time. Oh ya just to clarify this is the PC version.

I uploaded a video to YouTube to show what the issue is.

***POSSIBLE*SPOILER***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlMM0836caA

I can't see the tube clip dude...

But I'm guessing the Spaniard goes like... puff and disappears? (When you try to execute an air assassination that is)

I solved it by tossing couple of the throwing knives at tosser and it worked.

Ya that was the issue I should have some throwing knifes but this should still be fixed.

Agreed.

I was like "WTF just happened?" when he magically "teleported" himself out of the game realm.
    This is such a bug a team of tester should NOT miss in the first place.

Also, gun should work as well.

i am about to try it that video should be fully processed by youtube now recorded at 1920x1080 resolution

also at first i searched and it seemed like i was the only one with the problem glad im not i guess

Have you tried just shooting him yet? (oddly enough it doesn't kill him. Guess we aren't allowed to break the plot. :P )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ARandomKid:
    oddly enough it doesn't kill him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Keep in mind that's an early muzzle-loading firearm with a muzzle velocity that I can outrun, and Borgia is about the size & weight of a boat.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ARandomKid:
    oddly enough it doesn't kill him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Keep in mind that's an early muzzle-loading firearm with a muzzle velocity that I can outrun, and Borgia is about the size & weight of a boat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, but it kills everything else just fine. Even the big armored thug dudes (brutes? I dunno what they're called). &gt;_&gt; Must be pretty darn overweight if all that excess baggage acts as bulletproof armor. :P

shooting him does work and i guess so does throwing an arrow dart thing i forgot what is called