Happened to me on PS4 last night. Both Surgical Strikes and New Recruits haven't unlocked.

I was already annoyed with the tedious nature of this game, 80 hours ploughed in doing the exact same thing over and over, and now I've run into this bug i will never be buying an AC game again.

I'll try starting a new game and boosting to level 45, my OCD won't allow me to put this awful game down till I've got those remaining two trophies. I can honestly say it's the least fun I've had playing a video game in a very long time, and this KNOWN bug hasn't done you any favours Ubisoft.
     1 people found this helpful

It is amazing ... as of today ... still happening as No1_Assassin experimented by himself ...

What a crazy situation. Nobody in Ubisoft is doing anything to look at it....

No1_Assassin ... did you succeed getting the trophies repeting all again and wasting your time?

Just completed (Wednesday 20th March 2019) the two side quests that should unlock the New Recruits trophy and this is still bugged/glitched whatever you want to call it. It is absolutely pathetic that in 2019 this is still broken! Sort it out.

They will do NOTHING to solve it ... that is the pathetic conclusion I've reached out

Thanks a ton, paulomfpires. I was able to get the trophies following your guide. My only deviation is I left both Shadows until I had the quest (you had killed one before you got the quest for it). I think the most important thing was leaving at least one alive for the quest.

Also, during my first quest, I killed the guy (instead of having him die of heart attack), so that doesn't matter either way.

Thanks again and good luck to anyone else that got stuck on these trophies.

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    @halama As I have previously stated, the AC team appreciates the save files and information you all have provided regarding this issue. I do not have any further updates on the investigation of these trophies. In the mean time, I would recommend @paulomfpires's workaround. I understand that this may not be the answer you would like, and I do understand this issue is not ideal for you. As someone who is a fiend for trophies and achievements, I completely understand that it would be annoying for the trophies not to pop. I appreciate you sharing your feedback and apologize for any frustration.
    We dont need your meaningless apologies. The generic responses only piss people off more so stop pretending like anybody at Ubisoft actually cares about us players, because if you did, the trophies wouldn't still be broken a year later. Why don't you grow a pair and at least admit that you guys aren't doing anything about it so that people can stop waiting for a miracle.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by huby_420 Go to original post
    We dont need your meaningless apologies. The generic responses only piss people off more so stop pretending like anybody at Ubisoft actually cares about us players, because if you did, the trophies wouldn't still be broken a year later. Why don't you grow a pair and at least admit that you guys aren't doing anything about it so that people can stop waiting for a miracle.
    I really do agree ... I sincerely don't know what I'm doing coming back to this thread regularly hoping someone in Ubisoft takes care of that ...

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello again!

We are aware of the issue with the 'New Recruits' and 'Surgical Strikes' achievements. However, we are not able to fix this retroactively due to technical constraints. The only existing workaround is to create a new save game (New Game or New Game +) and to replay the game in order to unlock said achievements. I apologize for any frustration this may cause you.

As a reminder, you can use the ‘save game boost’ option to boost your progression to level 45. Please be aware that ‘The Curse of the Pharaohs’ expansion is required to use this option.

Page 9 of 9 ◄◄  First ... 789