1. #11
    Originally Posted by ChasUGC1 Go to original post
    Maybe you picked it up during the mentioned quest where you have access to it. After I noticed that a lot of treasures are on this map, I started sending Senu around, searching a lot. I also noticed this treasure as I was flying around outside the pyramid. I tried all the entrances, and I couldn't access it either. Glad to know its a bug.
    That's likely what happened, but I can't exactly remember how I got to it...
    Share this post

  2. #12

    Hopefully it helps

    There’s a bandit cave in a secluded cove south west of the pyramid, there is 2 breakable walls there that connect to the pyramid substructure, 1 has a small treasure and the other is a long tunnel with a duck and slide passage, I couldn’t get in because it was blocked by movable bricks but you may have moved them in the quest and be able to get back in there. Good luck
    Share this post

  3. #13
    Aloninor's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    182
    Originally Posted by King_Of_Apathy Go to original post
    There’s a bandit cave in a secluded cove south west of the pyramid, there is 2 breakable walls there that connect to the pyramid substructure, 1 has a small treasure and the other is a long tunnel with a duck and slide passage, I couldn’t get in because it was blocked by movable bricks but you may have moved them in the quest and be able to get back in there. Good luck
    Thanks for the hint, but I checked this already - The treasure I'm missing, is behind this small wall which you push open. This can only been done from the other side, meaning from within the pyramid. So the cave entrance doesn't work. But thanks for the tip
    Share this post

  4. #14
    Eagle-Bearer's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    France
    Posts
    193
    Hey guys !
    Don't worry next week New Game + is coming so you will just have to do again the quest
    Share this post

  5. #15
    Please fix it, the fire from torch or bow should blow the ground, give us access to the underground zone... *******...I need that treasure to collect
    Share this post

  6. #16
    Stuck in here, it's so frustrating... there's no way you can get on the other side...

    Share this post

  7. #17
    Originally Posted by ziggurcat Go to original post
    That's likely what happened, but I can't exactly remember how I got to it...
    I got it on my second playthrough. When you first go into the underground area, there is a room to the right. It has a bamboo door. But, the guy you are following rushes in and you follow him, at first, so you go right pass it. Immediately after the mission, I went back to that room, and I smashed the door and got it. If you wait until later, it might not be accessible. I don't know for sure, but this is what I think happened during my first playthrough, or maybe they fixed it. The guy I was following hesitated before entering the underground tomb, so I used Senu and I saw that chest. I realized that it was right next to the entrance. Then, right after the mission, I flew with Senu and I realized that it was in the same place as before when I missed it. So, I went right back after the mission and went to that bamboo room and I got it. Now, I have no missing chest showing at that Pyramid.
    Share this post

  8. #18
    Same thing happened to me and I found out today. This is just stupid and should be fixed. Logically, once the sarcophagus drops down in a cutscene, hole in the ground should stay there, but once you get back,sarcophaguc magically appears again and you canīt get down.
    I even tried to go back through bandits hideout, but you get stuck at the secret passage in wall, which also canīt be entered.

    This really sucks if you are completionist kind of person and there is no way to get something after like 50hrs of gameplay.
    Share this post

  9. #19
    Originally Posted by Gunnerino Go to original post
    Same thing happened to me and I found out today. This is just stupid and should be fixed. Logically, once the sarcophagus drops down in a cutscene, hole in the ground should stay there, but once you get back,sarcophaguc magically appears again and you canīt get down.
    I even tried to go back through bandits hideout, but you get stuck at the secret passage in wall, which also canīt be entered.

    This really sucks if you are completionist kind of person and there is no way to get something after like 50hrs of gameplay.
    You just have to make sure that you search for treasures and not just blindly follow Gamilat. The instant you enter the door going underground, start searching. I've found that treasures appear in different areas, depending on what level game you are playing. Gamilat even tells you to search for treasures for the cause, and he will wait for you.

    There is another instance of this in COTP. If you just blindly follow, you will be killed. I won't tell you where, because it's a spolier. But, since this is the spoiler area, I will say that it's when you are following the golden ball.
    Share this post