Aloninor's Avatar Member

Amenmesse Pyramid Treasure

Anyone else experienced this:

This is a screenshot from within Amenmesse Pyramid in Arsinoe Nome, Sinai. During the questline, you have access to the area below. While I was doing the quest down there I apparently forgot one treasure, which is now unreachable.

Anyone else noticed something similiar?

@Ubi, any work around other then starting over, which would remove 142 hours playtime, which I consider overkill for one treasure?

Help is apprechiated
     2 people found this helpful

We can’t be the only two!

Setting suns

I guess you aint the only one! Happend with me too! I guess you have finished setting suns quest and the area is no more accesible so forget that thing!

Aloninor's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by hamzakachwala95 Go to original post
    I guess you aint the only one! Happend with me too! I guess you have finished setting suns quest and the area is no more accesible so forget that thing!
    Seems like it, just extremly frustrating...

What’s the chance someone from Ubi will actually answer this? It’s coming up often now.

Yeah, I noticed that in the original game. I had a quest in the bath house in Alexandria, and while eagle spotting, I noticed a treasure in that huge building.
    But, since the quest was over, there was no way to get into it again.
    I also had another treasure problem in the original game, that was underground, in front of a temple, and I couldn't get to it.
    After about ten different visits, I finally found an underground passage to it, about two blocks away.

Has anyone responded on this yet?

Aloninor's Avatar Member
    Nope, nothing official. But then again, I didn't expect to much here - since this is not actually a bug but just a really annoying little detail :/

I must have gotten lucky because that treasure isn't picked up by Senu at all in my game.

Originally Posted by ziggurcat Go to original post
    I must have gotten lucky because that treasure isn't picked up by Senu at all in my game.
    Maybe you picked it up during the mentioned quest where you have access to it. After I noticed that a lot of treasures are on this map, I started sending Senu around, searching a lot. I also noticed this treasure as I was flying around outside the pyramid. I tried all the entrances, and I couldn't access it either. Glad to know its a bug.