1. #1

    Ubi should discount steel on some future expensive whatever

    Edit second post:
    The Buffalo mask is about a 2/10 compared to both the other two factions. There eagle is a 9-10/10, imo. I think it's cool af.
    The samurai is a freaking 12/10. Easily the coolest ornament for any player.

    My main currently is the Highlander, before him raider then zerk and my first was warlord. Zerk and WL have multiple good ones.

    I have three for the raider I have liked so far. The best one (they look like rib bones spikes facing up) didn't even come with a costume.

    I bought the buffalo mask for Highlander because the antlers are the only other ornament I like.

    The next expensive outfit or mask needs to be either cheaper or actually something that's really cool.

    Side topic: the tattoos are pretty good as are the symbols for the Vikings, but we want to see more cultural stuff. More Raven tattoos, Odin Thor whatever. But mainly above this pp.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Clarifying title. I would add I'm ok with not getting a discount or some steel whatever. But they need to make the next outfit dope. And i don't wanna hear from the samurais about season one rewards. They weren't that good. I played zerk wl and raider at that time, didn't like any of them
    Share this post

  3. #3
    the eagle mask is laughable, what are you talking about? In fact, 80% of "effects" are incredibly annoying, ugly and unimmersive
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Tundra 793's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,516
    Originally Posted by Warp_11 Go to original post
    the eagle mask is laughable, what are you talking about? In fact, 80% of "effects" are incredibly annoying, ugly and unimmersive
    A lot of Vikings have expressed disappointment with their Frost Wind mask.

    Tricky thing is, taste is subjective. Some people were perfectly fine with the Viking Mask as it was released, others still don't feel like it's as "cool" as the Knights or Samurais. I do think one could make an objective argument that the Vikings "Buffalo" mask is inferior in a lot of ways to the other 2, but I doubt we're going to get anywhere with it at this point.

    So I do support Mtcmnkk's case that, at least, more thought and consideration go into future Viking Masks/Outfits. Norse mythology is quite rich, yet underrepresented in game via the outfits, masks, tattoos and symbols.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Ulrichvonbek111's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    542
    Originally Posted by Warp_11 Go to original post
    the eagle mask is laughable, what are you talking about? In fact, 80% of "effects" are incredibly annoying, ugly and unimmersive
    It's not an eagle,,never mentioned as an eagle,,never shall be except by those who who either can't read or know nothing of mythology or folklore...
    An eagle.....I laughed.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Warp_11 Go to original post
    the eagle mask is laughable, what are you talking about? In fact, 80% of "effects" are incredibly annoying, ugly and unimmersive
    Laughable?. What did Mommy and Daddy not get you the bike you wanted for Christmas this year? It craps on the viking mask
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Ulrichvonbek111 Go to original post
    It's not an eagle,,never mentioned as an eagle,,never shall be except by those who who either can't read or know nothing of mythology or folklore...
    An eagle.....I laughed.
    Gold jacket, green jacket who gives a ****....
    Name that movie.... It looks like an eagle and screams like an eagle so I guess it's a hawk
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Ulrichvonbek111's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    542
    Originally Posted by Mtcmnkk Go to original post
    Gold jacket, green jacket who gives a s hit....
    Name that movie.... It looks like an eagle and screams like an eagle so I guess it's a hawk
    If you want you can go to night school to learn how to read and spell..The knights cool mask is that of a Gryphon...and yes my faction's mask is the best by far,,the Dragon.
    That fact you claim not to give a **** yet it is you who brought this up making comparisons..I see a similarity between yourself and your president. ..risky.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    I kinda dislike all the mask except maybe the bog witch - samurai user
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Ulrichvonbek111 Go to original post
    If you want you can go to night school to learn how to read and spell..The knights cool mask is that of a Gryphon...and yes my faction's mask is the best by far,,the Dragon.
    That fact you claim not to give a s.h.I.t. yet it is you who brought this up making comparisons..I see a similarity between yourself and your president. ..risky.
    All I can say is wow. It's a Griffin not an eagle... Lol ok nerd. BTW you need to work your reading comprehension because I said I didn't care what the eagle is called. Get a brain
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post