Jazz117Volkov's Avatar Senior Member
    The thing that bores me with a lot of the game's cosmetics, whether that be effects or armour, is the art teams obsession with edgy garbage. It's always demon hands or a death tornado...and spikes. Jesus, the spikes...faction identity is sacrificed in favour of a universal branding of dread.

That said, I think the Knight and Samurai masks this round were good. Viking's got shafted with it though.

Originally Posted by Ulrichvonbek111 Go to original post
    If you want you can go to night school to learn how to read and spell..The knights cool mask is that of a Gryphon...and yes my faction's mask is the best by far,,the Dragon.
    That fact you claim not to give a s.h.I.t. yet it is you who brought this up making comparisons..I see a similarity between yourself and your president. ..risky.
    Stop talking.
     1 people found this helpful

bob333e's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Jazz117Volkov Go to original post
    The thing that bores me with a lot of the game's cosmetics, whether that be effects or armour, is the art teams obsession with edgy garbage. It's always demon hands or a death tornado...and spikes. Jesus, the spikes...faction identity is sacrificed in favour of a universal branding of dread.
    +1.

Stop talking.
    +2.

Originally Posted by Ulrichvonbek111 Go to original post
    If you want you can go to night school to learn how to read and spell..The knights cool mask is that of a Gryphon...and yes my faction's mask is the best by far,,the Dragon.
    That fact you claim not to give a s.h.I.t. yet it is you who brought this up making comparisons..I see a similarity between yourself and your president. ..risky.
    Stop talking.
    Wrecked

I'd be in favor for fewer better masks that are more in line with the mythology of the factions. There are already a ton of outfits and only three loadouts. Quality> quantity.