KIERROK's Avatar Member

What music would your character's theme/playlist be?

Like title asks, what's your character's theme or songs they listen to? Granted they survived the centuries... I haven't seen this question, except from a dev question. Now I'm curious and wanted to ask.

Theme:

Playlist

^ This is just one playlist, if I posted more, you'd be here till next week There's some classic 70s-80s songs from this film. Everything after 1:02:08 is just 10+ second bonuses.
     1 people found this helpful

Legion-495's Avatar Senior Member
    Ha you make it hard for me as I probably like any type of music xD

Well since the way the world is placed I would take the following. My personal taste goes into the direction of Electro.
    But reality is there is so much music that is great. I have no favorite^^

I just would like music with such a similar text for my character. To kinda have the Rebel theme.

I was fine with the music in BGE as it fit so well and I bet same situation will be in BGE2. The problem I have here is that this thread topic exploits me since I have no real theme I want to go by xD I feel compelled to show you my whole music collection
     2 people found this helpful

KIERROK's Avatar Member
    Yeah, I couldn't think of a theme myself, because there was so many favorites.

I would like to listen to something like the Pirat shanties in assassins creed black flag but with some electric elements, I loved to cruise on the oceans and listen to them.
    Or something like the borderlands music, I don't know how it's called

KIERROK's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DrSamSkull Go to original post
    I would like to listen to something like the Pirat shanties in assassins creed black flag but with some electric elements, I loved to cruise on the oceans and listen to them.
    Or something like the borderlands music, I don't know how it's called
    Something like these?