Continue the Story! - Beyond Good and Evil 2 Story Game

Hi everybody!

Who wants to play a game?

I'll give you guys a starting line, and the next person to comment must continue the story within a maximum of 80 words or so (could be a lot less if that's all you need), then the next person to comment must do the same and so on and so on..

The only rules are that the story must try and stay within the limits of what you think is possible and 'realistic' within the world of Beyond Good & Evil (although since this is the world of BGE, that means a LOT of things are probably possible). You can try coming up with what the species/hybrid/gender/name of our main character is, where they come from, what their origin is, what they are doing, what is going to happen to them! Let's see if we can create a story consisting humble beginnings and spiraling into space opera proportions! Or not! It's up to you guys!

So here we go, i'll start:

'War has reared it's ugly head. A class war. Social, political and religious tensions have a tight grip on the Galaxy. The year is 2378 in System 3 of the Milky Way. It is an era of civil unrest caused by a secretive government vs the fight for Hybrid rights. In an age like this everybody has their own story to tell, but the hero (or anti-hero) of our story is...'
     1 people found this helpful

'... a female hybrid Caiman alligator standing at about 4'10'' with white scales adorning her body going by the name Mei Xue as given to her. Either purposefully an albino or not it was a great boon to her creators. Preferring functional clothing over elegance she has developed a rather blunt and to the point personality. In the past her assigned purpose in society was...'

‘... the maintenance of under water equipment, espacially the turbines of the electric generator by the coast of Ganesha. Even if mechanic did not seem to be her predilection carrier, she fell quite fond of this technician job and as a fast learner, she became able to diagnose this poor generator by the sounds barely hearable under water. And lucky for her, her purpose was not the one of her best friend, who became a culture of crocodile skin for the haute couture. God know where her dear friend now is...’

(Because the Iris Network authorised it I shall give it another nudge.)

...She learned this skill in the downtime she had. Kept as an exotic pet by a rather wealthy merchant who owned a property on the waterfront. Much to her master's displeasure given that she would sully her scales with the dirt and grime that came with the maintenance she carried out. It was becoming tiresome, having maids bathe her after her hobby, looking presentable to her Master's clients and the scolding she received. She longed for freedom… then she met...

(Have a go. Seriously think this could be a fun community side project. No pressure though~)

Jade’s Story

Once upon a time, there is a beautiful young woman named Jade. As a baby, she had a mother and father.

Originally Posted by Ganet2 Go to original post
    (Because the Iris Network authorised it I shall give it another nudge.)

...She learned this skill in the downtime she had. Kept as an exotic pet by a rather wealthy merchant who owned a property on the waterfront. Much to her master's displeasure given that she would sully her scales with the dirt and grime that came with the maintenance she carried out. It was becoming tiresome, having maids bathe her after her hobby, looking presentable to her Master's clients and the scolding she received. She longed for freedom… then she met...

(Have a go. Seriously think this could be a fun community side project. No pressure though~)
    ... a great white Shark hybrid who went by the name 'Fin-Soup'. A hustler who would spend his time down on the Waterfront selling 'freshly caught fish' (who knows how his 'fish' became secretly stock full of illegal goods and weapons?). When he first caught Mei-Xue tinkering with the nearby turbines, disrupting his deals, he could instantly tell she was not naturally a mechanic, (the trimmed claws suggesting a grooming beyond what any average aquatic engineer could afford). "Could you make any more noise Girl? I can still hear my own thoughts, try banging some more!" he sarcastically snapped. Mei Xue looked at the great fat shark, several sharp teeth showing in the side smile she was shooting him. She instantly started smacking the turbines as loud as possibly "I'm sorry" she shouted "I can't hear you!". Fin-Soup laughed, and it wouldn't be the last time that he would do so in her company, over the next few weeks, the two became fast friends...