Need help installing Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate.

Hi, I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

I purchased the Humble Might & Magic Bundle few years ago and activated them on Uplay but never got around to installing them. I was installing the games today and when I got to Hammers of Fate it kept telling me "Cannot install Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate. Original game not found." when it was, and fully playable. I tried searching the internet but I couldn't really find a solution. If I could get some help with this I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!
     1 people found this helpful

I have the same problem as you , cant find a way to fix it

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Guys, please have a read here https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/0...ility-on-PC-2/

Thanks

Dear Ubi-MoshiMoshi,
    are u kidding us? That's got nothing to do with our problem You guys from Ubisoft can't sell games that won't work
     2 people found this helpful

Mna

I have the same problem. And I have a problem with sounds and text as well. Nice service, Ubisoft.
     1 people found this helpful

Hi Guys, please contact our Support Team https://support.ubi.com so we can take a look.

Please also include a DxDiag report and MS info.

Thanks

Did you got it fixed? I have same issue.

I ran into the same problem.

When I tried installing the Hammers of Fate expansion, I got this error message: "Cannot install Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate. Original game not found."
    When I tried loading the expansion from the Heroes of Might & Magic V uPlay menu, I got this error message: "Heroes of Might & Magic V: Hammers of Fate cannot be started. The expansion pack data is missing or the expansion is not activated."

Files were verified in both the main game and the expansion. Tried reactivating the activation key, it was already activated. The base game loads and plays fine.

If anyone gets the solution to this problem, please post it here.

Hi Guys, we are aware of this issue and investigating.

However, if you could contact our Support Team it would help with our investigation, please include a DxDiag report and MS info.

https://support.ubi.com/

Thanks

Hi,

I also have the same problem. I have opened a support ticket on January 11th. During the last five weeks I was asked to do all kind of stuff (including the mentioned dxdiag and msinfo). The problem however still exists.

I also know that when you purchase the game through Steam it works with all expansions. So please, support team, stop looking for a technical solution - I have gone through everything and its not a client issue !!!

The most likely reason is that you messed up the installation through Uplay (since it works with Steam). In older threads (couple of years old) I read that there is a European and an American version of the game. When the main game is the European Version and Hammers of Fate the American version (or vice versa) the main game cannot be found! Maybe the admins who uploaded the files to the uplay servers mixed up the ISO Images and picked one of each?

~Leighis
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►