CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hello riders, sorry for the delay in my response here. This was certainly unfortunate, I’ll see what led to banning these Legends. They’ve all been unbanned now and they’ll be compensated with their deserved rewards.

@TeamSavage_TFG – sorry for the trouble. I hope you received your compensation.

Hello riders, sorry for the delay in my response here. This was certainly unfortunate, I’ll see what led to banning these Legends. They’ve all been unbanned now and they’ll be compensated with their deserved rewards.

@TeamSavage_TFG – sorry for the trouble. I hope you received your compensation.

So, when will we get the compensation, Cap?

Hello VaNa91, the compensation was given long ago, not sure why you don't have it yet! The tracks and gems have been re-added to your account, please select 'server save' option once the save prompt appears.

Hello VaNa91, the compensation was given long ago, not sure why you don't have it yet! The tracks and gems have been re-added to your account, please select 'server save' option once the save prompt appears.

My account is still banned.

Originally Posted by CaptainWeelie Go to original post
    I chose the server save option two times now, but still no tracks.

Still missing Reverse Engineering Cap

Originally Posted by VaNa91 Go to original post
    Still missing Reverse Engineering Cap
    I pledge to not play this track until VaNa91 gets it

Sorry about this, VaNa91. I’m guessing it’s because you already have some track pieces of the track. I’ve still tried adding the track again. In case you don’t get it now, I’ll make sure you get it in 5-6 days from now!

Sorry about this, VaNa91. I’m guessing it’s because you already have some track pieces of the track. I’ve still tried adding the track again. In case you don’t get it now, I’ll make sure you get it in 5-6 days from now!

Originally Posted by Sardius77-TFG Go to original post
    I pledge to not play this track until VaNa91 gets it
    Haha, that´s nice of you

Originally Posted by CaptainWeelie Go to original post
    All good. I don't have any track pieces for this track. And please don't forget about the other players that got banned and didn't recieve this track (at least I think that they don't have it). They are:
    1) Nesox_
    2) FR-LocKDowN
    3) Borads16
    4) RF_WhiteShakers

Thanks again!

Edit: I actually have 7/10 track pieces for Reverse Engineering.