Originally Posted by xitooner Go to original post
    As a top-1 percent IOS player from previous leg, this info concerns me a bit. I am still able to play, etc so far, so how would I know if I am banned?

How can I tell if another player is banned in-game (other than bonxy, and I am not sure how he does it other than people reporting, and It seemed specific to his website) Any way?
    Only top-1s was banned, not top-1%.

I checked with my script, you're not banned. here's your current bunker details:
    {"star": 2, "season": 44, "rank": 20, "golden_ticket": 6295, "win_streak": 0, "chips": 115905, "elo_rank": -1}
    If player banned, server gives me 403 error.

You can check someone's ban if player have 0 GTs and 0 chips on Bonxy, but you need to update his info. Bonxy make exact same request to game server, and if he got 403 it will set chips and GTs to zero.

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Well, thats good to know, thanks. I am still unsure what top-1 really means then if its not top 1 percent, so I guess I am happy but confused. Maybe RL is confused too... or not.... I dunno. This is a really interesting turn of events though; weird. Would love a mod comment if something new is going on...

Originally Posted by xitooner Go to original post
    I am still unsure what top-1 really means then if its not top 1 percent
    It's not RL's terminology. I meant literally first places on each track:

The Big Swing / VaNa91 / 17.695
    Ice Blockade / RF_WhiteShakers / 19.065
    Sledridge Gorge / Borads16 / 16.997
    Barren Steps / FR-LocKDowN / 18.205
    The Watchers / RU-DarkNex-TFG / 20.472
    Villainous Hideout / Nesox_ / 19.098
    Monster Lake / FR-LocKDowN / 16.709
    Mud Cakes / Nesox_ / 17.916
    Firefly Landing / Borads16 / 16.464
    Great Wall / Nesox_ / 24.196

All those accounts was banned except RU-DarkNex-TFG

Originally Posted by negodyaeff Go to original post
    It's not RL's terminology. I meant literally first places on each track:
    All those accounts was banned except RU-DarkNex-TFG
    Wow, that's horrible! I was wondering why they disappeared from the leaderboards.

If any of the affected players are here, please keep us updated. Hope RL fixes this ASAP (obviously you all should automatically be credited the track rewards for this leg). I was wondering why VaNa91 wasn't showing on my leaderboard, this explains it.

You already raced "Reverse Engineering" track and even marked as cheater on Bonxy for that: http://trials.bonxy.net/16ad2718-382...6d485f1929b0-2
    And yeah, looks like you're banned, I checked it.
    I've been playing Trials Frontier since release in 2014 and I love this game. I have never used any speed hack and others... My times in the tracks are normal. I play fair. I only have more devices to play (personal phone, phone from work, tablet), and I have been rewarded from The DAKAR Rally Challenge several times when I move from one device to the other. For example, I play on my phone and I get a reward when I want to play on a tablet, log on to my account and get a reward again. I can not influence it. It is game bug. That's why I collect all the Reverse Engineering pieces before it was possible. Please unlock my account and take Reverse Engineering back. I miss the game thank you.

Originally Posted by kokbulik Go to original post
    Please unlock my account and take Reverse Engineering back.
    Write to support, i'm not official here.

Write to support, i'm not official here.
    On support forums? Or email? Which email?

Originally Posted by kokbulik Go to original post
    On support forums? Or email? Which email?
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1009361

I was banned on Wednesday and still am banned now sunday night. Pretty ridiculous its been this long and i have not heard rl say anything about this problem. I made a forum post same day it happened and tweeted at the frontier twitter twice cmon rl.......
    Also because of this i missed competing in the leg 6 dakar rally so i really hope i can still get my top 1% rewards

xitooner's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Borads Go to original post
    I was banned on Wednesday and still am banned now sunday night. Pretty ridiculous its been this long and i have not heard rl say anything about this problem. I made a forum post same day it happened and tweeted at the frontier twitter twice cmon rl.......
    Well, forum posts wont guarantee anyone who can help will see it, and tweets mean even less. As was said above:
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1009361

If RL banned you in-game, its quite possible they feel this is handled appropriately already (from their point of view; I am not saying its deserved or not). You need to start talking to customer support to resolve it, IMO. Good luck! (and I still hope that the mods give us some kind of statement about what happened that day)