kritta83's Avatar Member

Fixing the elusive 'Old Habits' trophy - what i've found so far.

[PREVIOUS RANT]
    | Can someone from Ubisoft PLEASE advise us or give us an update on your progress towards fixing this glitch? You stated in the last patch 1.1 that it would be fixed, it wasn't, there are still MANY MANY MANY of us or have committed the hours to this game to complete this trophy to get our plat and have no achievement to date for it.
    Thank you.

[UPDATE]
    I raided a loot box from as Aya and killed a captain. Was convinced this was the issue after scouring the map for hours and confirming i'd completed all locations.
    Thanks to this guy, I tried one last time him low contrast.
    QUOTE=SLAyER_0307;13220685]I was going to crazy but then I found the last one. The trick is turn your brtightness to zero then you will be able to see your missing one.[/QUOTE]

and guess what. There it was. That elusive little question mark was right there siitting right of the top point of the peninsula in Faiyum.
    For anyone who is sure they've scoured every last inch of the map, crank the brightness as dark as it will go turn HDR OFF, sort map as 'uncompleted icons on the map and go over it again.

If that doesn't work then may the medjay show you da wae cuz it nearly sent me
    🦇💩 crazy trying to find any missing locations in the normal mode.
    Goodluck!

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for your feedback, I will pass this on to the Assassin's Creed Origins team.

Yup, that worked, I turned down the brightness but left all the locations on as I didn't want to miss anything. Scanned the map from top to bottom, making my way from left to right, very tedious, but lo and behold, I found a question mark I missed .... "voila" I get the "Old Habits" trophy!

Ubisoft please add a checklist for the Oddessy so we don't have to go through hours scanning a map over and over again.