Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by pangkogk Go to original post
    Hello, I have the same problem.

i had bought the Toy Soldiers: War Chest - Hall of Fame Edition with the 4 DLC, but when i play the game, i can't select the DLC army it just says "STORE UNAVAILABLE".

please help me to activate my DLC
    Hello there,

Is the content showing as installed on your PS4?

If it is and you're still having issues, feel free to contact us through our Support Site or Facebook and Twitter so we can take a closer look.

List to take Action

Hello all,

I would seem I myself have been duped by UbiSoft. Not just once on this Toy Soldier: War Chest Hall of Fame Edition either. The Monopoly/Wheel of Fortune games have unattended issues as well. Sooooo, why let them get away with it? Clearly they aren't take issues seriously, knowing they are promising a product but not delivering is indeed fraud.
    I am reaching out, asking of you, your first names who all is interested in getting a resolution.
    I'll start with mine:
    Joseph

Enough names means enough reason to take appropriate action against UbiSoft.
    Thank you.
    QUOTE=Ubi-TheBerry;15139198]Hello there,

Is the content showing as installed on your PS4?

If it is and you're still having issues, feel free to contact us through our Support Site or Facebook and Twitter so we can take a closer look.[/QUOTE]

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234