Still can't get the DLC I paid for to install.

I got the

1. Season Pass
    2. Calamity Blade
    3. Horus Pack
    4. Roman Centurion Pack
    5. Deluxe pack

All say waiting to install, when I click install, it says Cannot find the application, asks me to go to the PS store. I go to the PS store it says I can't purchase because I already own them.

I've tried restoring licenses, I've tried deleting the DLC and re installing, I've tried signing out and signing back in.

Very frustrated, when will I be able to use the DLC I paid for?

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Can you confirm if you purchased the Gold edition of the game or if you have purchased the Season Pass separately? Also do you own the disc or digital version of the game?

I got the season pass seperate. One thing though, not sure if this has anything to do with it. My girlfriend gave game to me for Xmas. She bought it from amazon. I'm in the USA, region 1 I think. The game that came was region 2, says Pegi 18 instead of Mature for rating.

I see, this will be the cause of the issue. Unfortunately your content is region locked. The game region and PSN account region must be the same in order to access any downloadable content.

You could either purchase another version of the game so that the region matches your PSN account or you would need to contact Sony for a refund for the Season Pass.

Bought a copy with right region and I'm all set, thanks. Amazon sent us one with a different region.

Originally Posted by KingHackenslash Go to original post
    Bought a copy with right region and I'm all set, thanks. Amazon sent us one with a different region.
    I'm pleased that your issue has been resolved, I hope you enjoy the game.

Hi there I have the same issue with the season pass, I downloaded the hours pack and that was fine and when I downloaded the centurion pack it downloads and doesn't install, the game says press x to install and it takes me back to the store where it says its already installed,.. Same region

No DLC

I bought assassins creed origins and season pass separation on PS4 ... DIGITAL DIWNLOAD in both It tells me content Is unavailable when I click the DLC from the in game store. Itís not on the psn store so Iím wondering how Iím suppose to access the content? Itís all paid for and stuff sooooo

Dlc not downloading

I live on the east coast and I am still unable to access the DLC. I bought the game and season pass from Gamestop. I don't have access to the download. Would like the play the DLC I paid for sometime today before I have to go to work...

Originally Posted by CollegeRaven101 Go to original post
    I live on the east coast and I am still unable to access the DLC. I bought the game and season pass from Gamestop. I don't have access to the download. Would like the play the DLC I paid for sometime today before I have to go to work...
    I just figured this out and perhaps this helps. When you start the game. BEFORE you select play. go to the right side and select the "Access the store to browse fresh content!" Then Select the Season Pass, I know it says to buy it don't worry you can't if you already have it installed. Select the 6th from the left panel. It's the DLC. It will say The Hidden Ones. The DLC doesn't auto install, apparently.