Eagle-Bearer's Avatar Member

What is Madu's shield and how to get it ?

Self-explanatory title.

I have heard of the Madu's shield that is supposed to be a common shield but never saw it in videos neither in pictures. So how looks this shield and how to get it ?
    thanks

There has already been some speculation about it and nobody has seen one yet. The name appeared in the Prima guide and it has been copied to Internet guides but since game guides are often based on an early version of the game it has most likely been cut from the game before release. There are some other items from the lists that are missing as well. Maybe they will be recycled for the upcoming DLCs but they are most seemingly not part of the main game.
    Sometimes People claim to have it but it always turns out to be the Medusa shield they are talking about.
     2 people found this helpful

Eagle-Bearer's Avatar Member
    Wut the hell ? Where to get it ?

Aya wears this in a mission at least mine she was along with bayek wearing the warden's oath in all the effin cutscenes even tho i wont buy it

raddevbor's Avatar Member

HashID - 0000078E76A1DF1

jacobstokes2019's Avatar Junior Member

known

what it do and how to get this game ,
    i want to play this game

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello,
    Originally Posted by jacobstokes2019 Go to original post
    what it do and how to get this game ,
    i want to play this game
    Hello jacobstokes2019,

Assassin's Creed Origins is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

You can purchase it from a variety of retailers, or the Uplay Store

ive been having trouble trying to find out how to get the Madu's Shield, Medjay Shield (Broken/RopesAround) and Medjay Shield (NotBroken/Clean). i searched many sources nothing. it even seems not allot a players doesnt know quite how to get them specifically. i know the Medjay Shield (Broken/RopesAround) becomes available at some point in the game at the blacksmith in Siwa but i dont know when it becomes available. i saw the Madu's Shield once in one of the blacksmiths stores but i dont remember where it sells it. i even went to pretty all the blacksmiths in Egypt and i havent seen it. the Medjay Shield (NotBroken/Clean) i have no clue how to get it anymore. some said they got while progressing in the game without noticing it was added to there inventory. some said they got but dismantled or sold it by accident. shareit https://get-vidmateapk.com