will there be any more heroes?

So when the game first began we already knew there were gonna be 6 new heroes added to the game and we finally got them all but my question is is this all ubisoft adding to the game? i was honestly hoping to see some spartans for the knights, maybe native americans for the vikings, and personally chinese warriors added to to samurai (yes i know they arent the same just u know asians and im asian myself i aint racist lol)

Yes. They would be stupid not too.

Hormly's Avatar Senior Member
    Yesterday I saw a child pick up someone elses litter and put it in the proper waste bin.

to me, he's the real hero

The possibility is there. But from the recent devstream I doubt we will see any new heros any time soon. their primary focus now is getting reworks/tweaks out along with the parry changes and the dedi servers that have lag comp.

I DOUBT it they haven't STILL after ALL this time balanced out the ones there are, EVERYTIME theres a NEW hero hes ten times faster with triple moves and unblockables against the existing ones FUNNY how ALL the season pass hero's are TWICE or more as good as ones they started with mmmmmm what a coincidence

Spectre_198's Avatar Member
    I don't disagree with you that the added heroes were(and some still are) overpowered compared to the base games characters; Hell Centurions still drive me up the walls, but if you're implying pay to win then thats where your argument ends since all heroes can be bought with renown

Spectre_198's Avatar Member
    If they don't the game will stall out overtime due to a lack of new content

According to the last Warriors Den, there will be no new heroes in Season 5.

Reworks will be a big thing, and I really hope they fix Warden Vortex spam soon TM

Originally Posted by Spectre_198 Go to original post
    Wouldn't mind, if they would stop making new heroes, if they would finally start bringing content in shape of a Siege Mode or anything similar that is actually a battle.

Dominion is such a joke meanwhile ;b

If there are none this season while they work on updating the current ones and they do some from season 6 onward there would be a certain symmetry in that.Honestly this is the right time to stop pushing through new ones for now at least, they don't have season pass obligations. people have said before each new season get the current heroes balanced first and they have at least three months or so to push through reworks. I doubt these are the last heroes we will see, they always pass on ideas given for new heroes to the dev team, that is suggestive since they could have said any time well we aren't doing any more.

As to the pay to win implication, play one or two weeks without buying every new shiny and that would be enough, add in contract orders that is more steel, we all just got 2000 steel for the latest community order. Yes the people who paid got them for free but I currently have somewhere around 35,000 steel and have not bought any of it.

Originally Posted by Spectre_198 Go to original post
    Opposite for me.
    I'd rather they take a break from devoting resources to developing new heroes and balance up the original cast, bringing new game modes, and dedicated servers.

If they just kept releasing new heroes and improving the balance and quality of gameplay at this sluggish rate, that would have me signing on less.

Already has really.
    I used to play all the time.
    Now I go go a week or two in between short spurts of playing.