Would be nice if the PC version got some of these graphical improvements too. It already looks good on PC of course, but it could look better. I wonder if they'll at least release Bayak's Legacy Outfit? Probably not.
     1 people found this helpful

I've been searching to find out if the remaster will have a toggle for the hood. Is there anyway you can help me with this?

Ship mechanics where much better in rogue than black flag.

alguien pudo sacar al jinete sin cabeza en el rogue remasterizado???? no me sale, o no lo pusieron o hay una forma de activarlo ya que en el 360 salia de inmediato

Question regarding club rewards and physical copy from different region

If I bought the EU version of this game (physical) to play in the US, would I be able to get the club points and use them for in game rewards? I sent a ticket to ubisoft CS a week ago but haven't received any response.

assassin creed 1 remastered ps4 please i want that very much as every one
     2 people found this helpful

Is it possible to launch ac1,3, liberation on ps4

Can it be possible to launch ac1,3,liberation on ps4 like that of ezio collection??

Originally Posted by Vand3rz Go to original post
    Would be nice if the PC version got some of these graphical improvements too. It already looks good on PC of course, but it could look better. I wonder if they'll at least release Bayak's Legacy Outfit? Probably not.
    There won't be any Remastered Version or Graphics Update for the PC version of the game as it is at it's maximum. But maybe you can hope for a legacy outfit

Originally Posted by SrivathsavaP Go to original post
    assassin creed 1 remastered ps4 please i want that very much as every one
    The whole Assassin's Creed Community is rooting for an Assassin's Creed remaster. Lets see

Originally Posted by Zees2018 Go to original post
    Can it be possible to launch ac1,3,liberation on ps4 like that of ezio collection??
    Maybe they will do Assassin's Creed 1 but won't be working on Assassin's Creed 3 or even the Assassin's Creed Liberation.

And the other thing is that there is already Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, Which is an Original game for PS Vita