Install Progress

Why does the Install Progress on a digital copy PS4 take so long?? I completed the first mission and now I have been waiting for the install for over 30 minutes??

Thanks

UbiScoobyDoobs's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi, @SRJ109MD. Not sure if your issue has been resolved but we wanted to make sure you were helped. If you are playing the game during the install or have other things running in your background on your PS4, this will slow down the installation. Hopefully your game was installed fully, but for future reference, anytime you install a game on the PS4, even though you have the option to start playing during install, it will slow down the progression. Thanks and have a great day!

Installation Issues not yet resolved

I just spent the last 2 hours trying to get my copy of far cry primal installed on the Xbox one. What a pain in the arse. Went through every piece of troubleshooting info and kept hitting resume installation so bit by bloody bit it installed it's update. I'm giving up and taking the game back to where I bought it. I won't even be looking at far cry 5. I'd be very surprised if it's even a finished product when you release it.

i bought far cry primal but i just get stuck on the install screen in game. It is stuck on 71%, and i have cleaned the disc and deleted it and started over it goes fine until it hits 71% and just stops.

What can i do to fix this problem
    P.S. i play on PS4

UbiDork's Avatar Community Manager
    awesomeblake94: Hi again! I responded to your post on the thread over here!

Install Progression

I have been playing far cry primal for a long time and i wanted to relive the old days so i poped the disc in (its the disc copy) and gotten ready to play but i waited and waited its been about a week and its still not progressing to 100 its stuck on 91 help anyone { btw i tried uninstalling cleaning the disc restarting the ps4 and Nothing! Please help X3 }

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Healthy_SlideH,

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you gone through the steps in this FAQ?