🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ubisoft General forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Pickles's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA

[RESOLVED] January 4 – Online Services Degradation –Multiple Games- All Platforms

This issue is now resolved, thank you for your understanding!

Hello everyone! We are aware of server issues impacting some of our online services. Our technical team is investigating and working on resolving this as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and will continue to update this thread as new information becomes available.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Pickles Go to original post
    Hello everyone! We are aware of server issues impacting some of our online services. Our technical team is investigating and working on resolving this as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and will continue to update this thread as new information becomes available.
    Is this the reason my game couldn't connect to the R6S servers since the last 24 hrs ?
    My error code is 3-0x0001000B
    All my connection settings seems to be okay.Actually, i was in game when this happened.

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Indeed, this is the most likely cause.

Time?

Does anyone know how long this will take? It's been down for at least 4 hours. For me at least and is still not working nearly 15 til 10pm.
     1 people found this helpful