Jimmy Valmer character sheet.

I discovered all the Fastpass stations, but the character sheet wasn’t sent to me. Is there anything that can be done?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Mellow_Alleycat Go to original post
    I discovered all the Fastpass stations, but the character sheet wasn’t sent to me. Is there anything that can be done?
    Same I recently replay the game on Diabolic difficulty and his character sheet is missing for some reason despite I found all fast travel in the game.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Mellow_Alleycat Go to original post
    Originally Posted by kratosgow342 Go to original post
    Same I recently replay the game on Diabolic difficulty and his character sheet is missing for some reason despite I found all fast travel in the game.
    Yes and we have become the character sheet of timmy but why we not have him as buddie, its the same how with jimmy. He we have as combat buddie but not his sheet and from timmy we have the sheet but not he as buddie

we need a answer Ubisoft!

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Which platform are you each playing on?

I playing on the PC.

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Developer
    Thanks for your responses, everyone!

For those of you affected, can you please check the Toybox in the New Kid's bedroom to see if the sheet appears there? If it doesn't, please save your game, restart, and check again. Then, let me know whether or not the sheet appeared.

Thanks again!

No one sheet of Timmy in the Toybox. We have this become after the Police mission but its not in the inventory and now not in the toybox, why?

I tried multiple times still no Fastpass Character Sheet appear.

Hey Guys.

Having the same issue.

Guys bought from Steam, linked on uplay through this.

Nothing in the sheets, nothing in the costume reservoir.

My Fast travel discovery quest doesn't want to end (then i'm stuck on history side).

Is there a fix on this problem?

Thanks