Canít access my save anymore after completing the game

Hi
    I just completed the Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle on my Nintendo switch, after staff credits rolling and final scene played, I canít access my saves any more, hereís how to reproduce the bug:
    1, launch the game
    2, select Story mode
    3, select my completed save file
    4, loading screen shows, but the game crashes, ď The software was closed because an error occurredĒ , no error code whatsoever

Iíve tried hard reboot my console, restart the game, even duplicate a same save file, also tried check corrupt save file, no use

Please help! is it something you can help to resolve please?

Here are some screenshots:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/uNxB5

Ubi-KitKoumal's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey there wyk126,

Very sorry to hear you're in this situation.

Please do reach out to our support just here, they'll try to help and understand the origin of the problem.

Cheers,

-Kit

thanks, i have submitted a case ticket and see how it goes

Similar issue

I'm currently experiencing a very similar issue, although I hadn't finished the game and had just done the second challenge on world 1. But I see the same error when I try to load my saved game. I've tried the same actions but with no change. Was any progress made with this issue after the original ticket?

Another Similar Issue

I have a similar issue as well. My game crashed during the mid boss battle at level 4-5. Now anytime I try to load my save the game crashes with the "The software was closed because an error occurred" message. I created a support ticket and the issue was escalated to one of the internal teams. They said they would get back to me via email but it has now been two weeks and I have not heard anything from Ubisoft.

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by rural64 Go to original post
    I have a similar issue as well. My game crashed during the mid boss battle at level 4-5. Now anytime I try to load my save the game crashes with the "The software was closed because an error occurred" message. I created a support ticket and the issue was escalated to one of the internal teams. They said they would get back to me via email but it has now been two weeks and I have not heard anything from Ubisoft.
    Hello rural64, welcome to the forums! If you private message me your Support ticket number I will try to find out what's going on with the case for you.

Thanks for the answer.

I updated the game to v1.9 today and my previously broken save will load.

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by rural64 Go to original post
    I updated the game to v1.9 today and my previously broken save will load.
    Awesome to hear! We are glad the update resolved this for you. Enjoy!

I spoke too soon. After the 1.9 update my save did load once. I did not have time to play so I immediately saved and exited the game. I went back tonight to load the same save and I get the same crash during load. I rebooted the switch and tried deleting and re downloading the update and it still crashes. The once thing I noticed when it worked is that the loading screen started out with a black background and then the color changed to red. Now when I load the save the background starts black and crashes before the color changes to red.