Varieties of hybrids

I think beyond good and evil 2 needs a lot of hybrids. From mammals, reptiles, amphibians, bugs, fish and birds. Like lizard, lobster and falcon hybrids. I would like a raccoon hybrid in BG&E 2, like rocket raccoon, a small bipedal raccoon hybrid. Of course don’t focus everything on hybrids. But just add more varieties of hybrids to choose from.
     1 people found this helpful

I also want to add one thing, and that is sprinting, like when certain hybrids sprint they go on four legs and when walking they go on two. Like a raccoon hybrid walks on two, runs on two and sprints on four.

KIERROK's Avatar Member
    A type of 4 legged sprinting was shown during the gameplay of Knox. Ancel has Knox jet-jump out of his ship and do a quick sprint on all fours at 1:39

I completely forgot about that part in the demo, thanks for sending it.

I Couldn't Agree More

I agree. There arent enough options for being a hybrid. I want to be something out of the ordinary. There especially have to be everyday pets in there; because what animal do we relate to as humans more than our pet animals right?
    I mean lets throw some birds in there.

Frog people

I agree! Hopefully I can be a frog or crow gangster. Though I imagine that natural abilities, like flight, will have to be limited. Human sized things weigh too much to get off the ground without 15 ft wingspans and hollow bones. Jetpacks will be there though

FFFlay's Avatar Junior Member
    While more hybrid species would be nice, every additional species is a MASSIVE amount of additional work for the devs. I'm hopeful, but I'd be surprised to see more then 4 or 5 species to choose from.

janekorss's Avatar Banned
    I am also waiting for a couple of hybrid characters, but knowing what kind of work it is, I just wait ... and I hope to see...

(to 4 ligament sprinter) Ty.