Ubi-Johan's Avatar Community Developer

Maintenance - December 22nd, 2017 [COMPLETE]

Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for weekly maintenance on Friday, December 22nd at 09:30 AM CET / 03:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM PST. Estimated downtime is approximately 2 hours.

• Fixed a bug with the "Secret Mission" mission where agents were sometimes unable to interact with an NPC, which prevented agents from completing the mission.
    • Fixed a bug with the "Secret Mission" mission where if a group of agents completed the mission only the group leader would receive the weapons cache reward.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
    The Division Team

ceekay.sickart's Avatar Senior Member
    Can you make it soloable? Please. I can't get a team of people to do this with. But I want those weapons and the commendation and the patch...

I'll help you do the mission. Are you on uplay? my uplay name is : KillerShotU
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Johan Go to original post
    Here are the changes to be implemented with the December 22nd maintenance.

• Fixed a bug with the "Secret Mission" mission where agents were sometimes unable to interact with an NPC, which prevented agents from completing the mission.
    • Fixed a bug with the "Secret Mission" mission where if a group of agents completed the mission only the group leader would receive the weapons cache reward.

/ The Division Team
    Hi Johan, thanks for the updates but we have a question:

Why nothing have been done on the server side from Ubisoft yet? NOTHING. Why do we see only bug fixes and nothing regarding the servers for weeks now? Why don't Ubisoft makes this a priority? Is it too hard asking for a game we bought to work? A large amount of players are unable to play due to those poopy servers and all you come up with is ''bug fixes''. You really mock at us really.

I'm not here to complain or throw hate but I think this should be top priority before fixing the ''bugs'' maybe fix your servers which will probably fix all the bugs around. It's incredible.

Yes I'm pissed off.
     2 people found this helpful

Started an hour early?

Hey guys, did maintenance start an hour early? I was hoping to get a quick round in before the servers dropped....

Great game!

Expansion pass stash bug

I have recently been dealing with a known bug known as the expansion pass bug. It prevents a player from playing skirmish until that player has emptied the expansion stash. Since i dont have the dlc installed on my ps4 due to my ps4 not being able to install the division dlc, i have been playing skirmish until i get the dlc not installing bug fixed. it would be great to if the devs could look into the problem as soon as possible. AS always i have been enjoying the 1.8 patch and i think its something the division team should be congratulated about!

Thank you! Please add more group content like this. Me and my group are really enjoying this and has made us come back for more. Looking forward to the next event.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Timus-FOX Go to original post
    Hi Johan, thanks for the updates but we have a question:

Why nothing have been done on the server side from Ubisoft yet? NOTHING. Why do we see only bug fixes and nothing regarding the servers for weeks now? Why don't Ubisoft makes this a priority? Is it too hard asking for a game we bought to work? A large amount of players are unable to play due to those poopy servers and all you come up with is ''bug fixes''. You really mock at us really.

I'm not here to complain or throw hate but I think this should be top priority before fixing the ''bugs'' maybe fix your servers which will probably fix all the bugs around. It's incredible.

Yes I'm pissed off.
    When Ghost war came out they shared the division servers since very few players were playing. now there is more and more division players coming back so the servers are messing up

Server

Servers r still down after 3 hours...wtf

Fix Delta

How the hell do you think im supposed to play the division if i get delta errors every 5 f****ing muinites fix it and stop being lazy and there is nothing wrong with my interne