More Customization & New Gear Sets, not reskins of old..

I know there are more important things but i would love to see more customization on the characters such as tattoos, hairstyles etc.. of course most heroes don't have a face but i think it would be nice to be able to customize more. like pants? they just go with the chest. also the gear models are all just reskins of old stuff. can we get some bran new gear sets that are not older ones with even more spikes on them? the weapons are getting so advanced but the gear sets are kinda lacking in newness.
     1 people found this helpful

What I would like to see is gear themed from the other factions. Like Kensei in plate armor, or LB with fur and chainmail. I like the idea that they are merceneries for those factions.
    Maybe even make that gear only obtainable for the faction you are part of. But still just gain it randomly at the end of a match like other gear.

Originally Posted by Playing_Mantis Go to original post
    I know there are more important things but i would love to see more customization on the characters such as tattoos, hairstyles etc.. of course most heroes don't have a face but i think it would be nice to be able to customize more. like pants? they just go with the chest. also the gear models are all just reskins of old stuff. can we get some bran new gear sets that are not older ones with even more spikes on them? the weapons are getting so advanced but the gear sets are kinda lacking in newness.
    This request is as old as this game, but yeah pls add new skins that are "really" new!

Originally Posted by ThomHermans1 Go to original post
    What I would like to see is gear themed from the other factions. Like Kensei in plate armor, or LB with fur and chainmail. I like the idea that they are merceneries for those factions.
    Maybe even make that gear only obtainable for the faction you are part of. But still just gain it randomly at the end of a match like other gear.
    That's a thing I would never want to see ... maybe have samurai wear some metall is all fine and also accurate till a certain point, but having a samurai wearing traditional viking sh*t (or anything of this way) is a thing that would make me freak out ;b

Zhantay's Avatar Senior Member
    Man, give my Nobushi some actual armor, woman's walking around with a bath robe. xD

bob333e's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Helnekromancer Go to original post
    Man, give my Nobushi some actual armor, woman's walking around with a bath robe. xD
    Eh, who needs armor when it's Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon :P Nobushi reminds me of that movie for some reason...

would be cool if they actually gave each hero a face under the helmets. then you could have options to not show helmet and have cool facial customization for each. what do they all look like...!!! do they have faces?? i really like the heroes u can see their faces, makes them more personable to me.

Originally Posted by Illyrian_King Go to original post
    That's a thing I would never want to see ... maybe have samurai wear some metall is all fine and also accurate till a certain point, but having a samurai wearing traditional viking sh*t (or anything of this way) is a thing that would make me freak out ;b
    I dont mean that Kensei for example will look 100% like a knight. More like a mix between plate and samurai. Or the LB will have this Knight/barbarian look with plate, mail and fur. Kinda like they have equipped/adopted the best equipment they could find on the battlefield. Or had to replace equipment due damange.

Yeah, don't understand why there are star weapon sets, but no star armor sets. The armors from legendary tier don't look much different from the ones you start with.

I think it would be nice if when you complete a star set weapon something happens, like a perk say 5% more damage. Something for using the complete set.

UbiJurassic's Avatar Community Manager
    We'll certainly note the feedback everyone. As development continues, we'll certainly continue to look for new and cool ways for players to outfit their heroes.